1. Badges: Badges labeled with a "+" or "-" as a function of a person's name
2. Haberman's Survival: Dataset contains cases from study conducted on the survival of patients who had undergone surgery for breast cancer
3. Dodgers Loop Sensor: Loop sensor data was collected for the Glendale on ramp for the 101 North freeway in Los Angeles
4. Character Trajectories: Multiple, labelled samples of pen tip trajectories recorded whilst writing individual characters. All samples are from the same writer, for the purposes of primitive extraction. Only characters with a single pen-down segment were considered.
5. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
6. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
7. Iris: Famous database; from Fisher, 1936
8. Lenses: Database for fitting contact lenses
9. Servo: Data was from a simulation of a servo system
10. Challenger USA Space Shuttle O-Ring: Task: predict the number of O-rings that experience thermal distress on a flight at 31 degrees F given data on the previous 23 shuttle flights
11. EEG Database: This data arises from a large study to examine EEG correlates of genetic predisposition to alcoholism. It contains measurements from 64 electrodes placed on the scalp sampled at 256 Hz
12. Connectionist Bench (Nettalk Corpus): The file "nettalk.data" contains a list of 20,008 English words, along with a phonetic transcription for each word. The task is to train a network to produce the proper phonemes
13. CalIt2 Building People Counts: This data comes from the main door of the CalIt2 building at UCI.
14. Skin Segmentation: The Skin Segmentation dataset is constructed over B, G, R color space. Skin and Nonskin dataset is generated using skin textures from face images of diversity of age, gender, and race people.
15. QtyT40I10D100K: Since there is no numerical sequential data stream available in standard data sets, this data set is generated from the original T40I10D100K data set
16. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
17. Teaching Assistant Evaluation: The data consist of evaluations of teaching performance; scores are "low", "medium", or "high"
18. Blood Transfusion Service Center: Data taken from the Blood Transfusion Service Center in Hsin-Chu City in Taiwan -- this is a classification problem.
19. Car Evaluation: Derived from simple hierarchical decision model, this database may be useful for testing constructive induction and structure discovery methods.
20. Chess (King-Rook vs. King): Chess Endgame Database for White King and Rook against Black King (KRK).
21. Shuttle Landing Control: Tiny database; all nominal values
22. Mammographic Mass: Discrimination of benign and malignant mammographic masses based on BI-RADS attributes and the patient's age.
23. Acute Inflammations: The data was created by a medical expert as a data set to test the expert system,
which will perform the presumptive diagnosis of two diseases of the urinary system.
24. Vertebral Column: Data set containing values for six biomechanical features used to classify orthopaedic patients into 3 classes (normal, disk hernia or spondilolysthesis) or 2 classes (normal or abnormal).
25. LED Display Domain: From Classification and Regression Trees book; We provide here 2 C programs for generating sample databases
26. Liver Disorders: BUPA Medical Research Ltd. database donated by Richard S. Forsyth
27. MONK's Problems: A set of three artificial domains over the same attribute space; Used to test a wide range of induction algorithms
28. seeds: Measurements of geometrical properties of kernels belonging to three different varieties of wheat. A soft X-ray technique and GRAINS package were used to construct all seven, real-valued attributes.
29. Yacht Hydrodynamics: Delft data set, used to predict the hydodynamic performance of sailing yachts from dimensions and velocity.
30. Abalone: Predict the age of abalone from physical measurements
31. Auto MPG: Revised from CMU StatLib library, data concerns city-cycle fuel consumption
32. Ecoli: This data contains protein localization sites
33. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.
34. Pima Indians Diabetes: From National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
35. Post-Operative Patient: Dataset of patient features
36. Yeast: Predicting the Cellular Localization Sites of Proteins
37. EMG Physical Action Data Set: The Physical Action Data Set includes 10 normal and 10 aggressive physical actions that measure the human activity. The data have been collected by 4 subjects using the Delsys EMG wireless apparatus.
38. Energy efficiency: This study looked into assessing the heating load and cooling load requirements of buildings (that is, energy efficiency) as a function of building parameters.
39. Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Data (Restricted Access)
40. Computer Hardware: Relative CPU Performance Data, described in terms of its cycle time, memory size, etc.
41. Contraceptive Method Choice: Dataset is a subset of the 1987 National Indonesia Contraceptive Prevalence Survey.
42. Tic-Tac-Toe Endgame: Binary classification task on possible configurations of tic-tac-toe game
43. Statlog (Shuttle): The shuttle dataset contains 9 attributes all of which are numerical. Approximately 80% of the data belongs to class 1
44. Concrete Compressive Strength: Concrete is the most important material in civil engineering. The concrete compressive strength is a highly nonlinear function of age and ingredients.
45. Daphnet Freezing of Gait: This dataset contains the annotated readings of 3 acceleration sensors at the hip and leg of Parkinson's disease patients that experience freezing of gait (FoG) during walking tasks.