1. PAMAP2 Physical Activity Monitoring: The PAMAP2 Physical Activity Monitoring dataset contains data of 18 different physical activities, performed by 9 subjects wearing 3 inertial measurement units and a heart rate monitor.
2. Wall-Following Robot Navigation Data: The data were collected as the SCITOS G5 robot navigates through the room following the wall in a clockwise direction, for 4 rounds, using 24 ultrasound sensors arranged circularly around its 'waist'.
3. Letter Recognition: Database of character image features; try to identify the letter
4. Page Blocks Classification: The problem consists of classifying all the blocks of the page layout of a document that has been detected by a segmentation process.
5. Optical Recognition of Handwritten Digits: Two versions of this database available; see folder
6. Pen-Based Recognition of Handwritten Digits: Digit database of 250 samples from 44 writers
7. Spambase: Classifying Email as Spam or Non-Spam
8. Internet Usage Data: This data contains general demographic information on internet users in 1997.
9. KDD Cup 1999 Data: This is the data set used for The Third International Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining Tools Competition, which was held in conjunction with KDD-99