1. Anonymous Microsoft Web Data: Log of anonymous users of www.microsoft.com; predict areas of the web site a user visited based on data on other areas the user visited.
2. Daily and Sports Activities: The dataset comprises motion sensor data of 19 daily and sports activities each performed by 8 subjects in their own style for 5 minutes. Five Xsens MTx units are used on the torso, arms, and legs.
3. DBWorld e-mails: It contains 64 e-mails which I have manually collected from DBWorld mailing list. They are classified in: 'announces of conferences' and 'everything else'.
4. Gas Sensor Array Drift Dataset: This archive contains 13910 measurements from 16 chemical sensors utilized in simulations for drift compensation in a discrimination task of 6 gases at various levels of concentrations.
5. Gas Sensor Array Drift Dataset at Different Concentrations: This archive contains 13910 measurements from 16 chemical sensors exposed to 6 different gases at various concentration levels.
6. Gas sensor array exposed to turbulent gas mixtures: A chemical detection platform composed of 8 chemoresistive gas sensors was exposed to turbulent gas mixtures generated naturally in a wind tunnel. The acquired time series of the sensors are provided.
7. Gas sensor array under flow modulation: The data set contains 58 time series acquired from 16 chemical sensors under gas flow modulation conditions. The sensors were exposed to different gaseous binary mixtures of acetone and ethanol.
8. Gisette: GISETTE is a handwritten digit recognition problem. The problem is to separate the highly confusible digits '4' and '9'. This dataset is one of five datasets of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge.
9. Human Activity Recognition Using Smartphones: Human Activity Recognition database built from the recordings of 30 subjects performing activities of daily living (ADL) while carrying a waist-mounted smartphone with embedded inertial sensors.
10. Internet Advertisements: This dataset represents a set of possible advertisements on Internet pages.
11. ISOLET: Goal: Predict which letter-name was spoken--a simple classification task.
12. Multiple Features: This dataset consists of features of handwritten numerals (`0'--`9') extracted from a collection of Dutch utility maps
13. Nomao: Nomao collects data about places (name, phone, localization...) from many sources.
Deduplication consists in detecting what data refer to the same place.
Instances in the dataset compare 2 spots.
14. OPPORTUNITY Activity Recognition: The OPPORTUNITY Dataset for Human Activity Recognition from Wearable, Object, and Ambient Sensors is a dataset devised to benchmark human activity recognition algorithms (classification, automatic data segmentation, sensor fusion, feature extraction, etc).
15. PEMS-SF: 15 months worth of daily data (440 daily records) that describes the occupancy rate, between 0 and 1, of different car lanes of the San Francisco bay area freeways across time.
16. REALDISP Activity Recognition Dataset: The REALDISP dataset is devised to evaluate techniques dealing with the effects of sensor displacement in wearable activity recognition as well as to benchmark general activity recognition algorithms
17. Reuter_50_50: The dataset is used for authorship identification in online Writeprint which is a new research field of pattern recognition.
18. SECOM: Data from a semi-conductor manufacturing process
19. Semeion Handwritten Digit: 1593 handwritten digits from around 80 persons were scanned, stretched in a rectangular box 16x16 in a gray scale of 256 values.
20. URL Reputation: Anonymized 120-day subset of the ICML-09 URL data containing 2.4 million examples and 3.2 million features.
21. YouTube Multiview Video Games Dataset: This dataset contains about 120k instances, each described by 13 feature types, with class information, specially useful for exploring multiview topics (cotraining, ensembles, clustering,..).