1. Zoo: Artificial, 7 classes of animals
2. Breast Tissue: Dataset with electrical impedance measurements of freshly excised tissue samples from the breast.
3. Acute Inflammations: The data was created by a medical expert as a data set to test the expert system,
which will perform the presumptive diagnosis of two diseases of the urinary system.
4. EEG Database: This data arises from a large study to examine EEG correlates of genetic predisposition to alcoholism. It contains measurements from 64 electrodes placed on the scalp sampled at 256 Hz
5. Echocardiogram: Data for classifying if patients will survive for at least one year after a heart attack
6. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
7. Iris: Famous database; from Fisher, 1936
8. Hepatitis: From G.Gong: CMU; Mostly Boolean or numeric-valued attribute types; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
9. Parkinsons: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Detection Dataset
10. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Prognostic): Prognostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
11. seeds: Measurements of geometrical properties of kernels belonging to three different varieties of wheat. A soft X-ray technique and GRAINS package were used to construct all seven, real-valued attributes.
12. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
13. Daphnet Freezing of Gait: This dataset contains the annotated readings of 3 acceleration sensors at the hip and leg of Parkinson's disease patients that experience freezing of gait (FoG) during walking tasks.
14. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
15. SPECTF Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
16. Statlog (Heart): This dataset is a heart disease database similar to a database already present in the repository (Heart Disease databases) but in a slightly different form
17. Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Data (Restricted Access)
18. Haberman's Survival: Dataset contains cases from study conducted on the survival of patients who had undergone surgery for breast cancer
19. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
20. Ecoli: This data contains protein localization sites
21. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
22. Liver Disorders: BUPA Medical Research Ltd. database donated by Richard S. Forsyth
23. Dermatology: Aim for this dataset is to determine the type of Eryhemato-Squamous Disease.
24. Horse Colic: Well documented attributes; 368 instances with 28 attributes (continuous, discrete, and nominal); 30% missing values
25. Arrhythmia: Distinguish between the presence and absence of cardiac arrhythmia and classify it in one of the 16 groups.
26. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Diagnostic): Diagnostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
27. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Original): Original Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
28. Pima Indians Diabetes: From National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
29. Arcene: ARCENE's task is to distinguish cancer versus normal patterns from mass-spectrometric data. This is a two-class classification problem with continuous input variables. This dataset is one of 5 datasets of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge.
30. Mammographic Mass: Discrimination of benign and malignant mammographic masses based on BI-RADS attributes and the patient's age.