1. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Original): Original Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
2. Breast Tissue: Dataset with electrical impedance measurements of freshly excised tissue samples from the breast.
3. Echocardiogram: Data for classifying if patients will survive for at least one year after a heart attack
4. Statlog (Heart): This dataset is a heart disease database similar to a database already present in the repository (Heart Disease databases) but in a slightly different form
5. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
6. Zoo: Artificial, 7 classes of animals
7. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
8. Hepatitis: From G.Gong: CMU; Mostly Boolean or numeric-valued attribute types; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
9. Mushroom: From Audobon Society Field Guide; mushrooms described in terms of physical characteristics; classification: poisonous or edible
10. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
11. Parkinsons: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Detection Dataset
12. Cardiotocography: The dataset consists of measurements of fetal heart rate (FHR) and uterine contraction (UC) features on cardiotocograms classified by expert obstetricians.
13. KEGG Metabolic Relation Network (Directed): KEGG Metabolic pathways modeled as directed relation network. Variety of graphical features presented.
14. Parkinsons Telemonitoring: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Telemonitoring Dataset
15. Horse Colic: Well documented attributes; 368 instances with 28 attributes (continuous, discrete, and nominal); 30% missing values
16. KEGG Metabolic Reaction Network (Undirected): KEGG Metabolic pathways modeled as un-directed reaction network. Variety of graphical features presented.
17. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Diagnostic): Diagnostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
18. Dermatology: Aim for this dataset is to determine the type of Eryhemato-Squamous Disease.
19. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Prognostic): Prognostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
20. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
21. Soybean (Small): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
22. SPECTF Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
23. Sponge: Data on sponges; Attributes in spanish
24. Covertype: Forest CoverType dataset
25. Lung Cancer: Lung cancer data; no attribute definitions
26. Molecular Biology (Promoter Gene Sequences): E. Coli promoter gene sequences (DNA) with partial domain theory
27. Molecular Biology (Splice-junction Gene Sequences): Primate splice-junction gene sequences (DNA) with associated imperfect domain theory
28. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
29. Plants: Data has been extracted from the USDA plants database. It contains all plants (species and genera) in the database and the states of USA and Canada where they occur.