1. Lung Cancer: Lung cancer data; no attribute definitions
2. Soybean (Small): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
3. Sponge: Data on sponges; Attributes in spanish
4. Zoo: Artificial, 7 classes of animals
5. Breast Tissue: Dataset with electrical impedance measurements of freshly excised tissue samples from the breast.
6. Echocardiogram: Data for classifying if patients will survive for at least one year after a heart attack
7. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
8. Hepatitis: From G.Gong: CMU; Mostly Boolean or numeric-valued attribute types; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
9. Parkinsons: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Detection Dataset
10. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Prognostic): Prognostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
11. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
12. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
13. SPECTF Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
14. Statlog (Heart): This dataset is a heart disease database similar to a database already present in the repository (Heart Disease databases) but in a slightly different form
15. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
16. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
17. Dermatology: Aim for this dataset is to determine the type of Eryhemato-Squamous Disease.
18. Horse Colic: Well documented attributes; 368 instances with 28 attributes (continuous, discrete, and nominal); 30% missing values
19. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Diagnostic): Diagnostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
20. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Original): Original Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
21. Cardiotocography: The dataset consists of measurements of fetal heart rate (FHR) and uterine contraction (UC) features on cardiotocograms classified by expert obstetricians.
22. Parkinsons Telemonitoring: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Telemonitoring Dataset
23. Mushroom: From Audobon Society Field Guide; mushrooms described in terms of physical characteristics; classification: poisonous or edible
24. Plants: Data has been extracted from the USDA plants database. It contains all plants (species and genera) in the database and the states of USA and Canada where they occur.
25. KEGG Metabolic Relation Network (Directed): KEGG Metabolic pathways modeled as directed relation network. Variety of graphical features presented.
26. KEGG Metabolic Reaction Network (Undirected): KEGG Metabolic pathways modeled as un-directed reaction network. Variety of graphical features presented.
27. Covertype: Forest CoverType dataset