1. Adult: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Census Income" dataset.
2. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
3. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
4. Census Income: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Adult" dataset.
5. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
6. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.
7. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
8. US Census Data (1990): The USCensus1990raw data set contains a one percent sample of the Public Use Microdata Samples (PUMS) person records drawn from the full 1990 census sample.
9. Census-Income (KDD): This data set contains weighted census data extracted from the 1994 and 1995 current population surveys conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau.
10. Insurance Company Benchmark (COIL 2000): This data set used in the CoIL 2000 Challenge contains information on customers of an insurance company. The data consists of 86 variables and includes product usage data and socio-demographic data
11. IPUMS Census Database: This data set contains unweighted PUMS census data from the Los Angeles and Long Beach areas for the years 1970, 1980, and 1990.
12. Communities and Crime: Communities within the United States. The data combines socio-economic data from the 1990 US Census, law enforcement data from the 1990 US LEMAS survey, and crime data from the 1995 FBI UCR.
13. Communities and Crime Unnormalized: Communities in the US. Data combines socio-economic data from the '90 Census, law enforcement data from the 1990 Law Enforcement Management and Admin Stats survey, and crime data from the 1995 FBI UCR