1. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.
2. Adult: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Census Income" dataset.
3. Census Income: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Adult" dataset.
4. Census-Income (KDD): This data set contains weighted census data extracted from the 1994 and 1995 current population surveys conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau.
5. IPUMS Census Database: This data set contains unweighted PUMS census data from the Los Angeles and Long Beach areas for the years 1970, 1980, and 1990.
6. US Census Data (1990): The USCensus1990raw data set contains a one percent sample of the Public Use Microdata Samples (PUMS) person records drawn from the full 1990 census sample.
7. Insurance Company Benchmark (COIL 2000): This data set used in the CoIL 2000 Challenge contains information on customers of an insurance company. The data consists of 86 variables and includes product usage data and socio-demographic data
8. Communities and Crime: Communities within the United States. The data combines socio-economic data from the 1990 US Census, law enforcement data from the 1990 US LEMAS survey, and crime data from the 1995 FBI UCR.
9. Communities and Crime Unnormalized: Communities in the US. Data combines socio-economic data from the '90 Census, law enforcement data from the 1990 Law Enforcement Management and Admin Stats survey, and crime data from the 1995 FBI UCR