1. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
2. US Census Data (1990): The USCensus1990raw data set contains a one percent sample of the Public Use Microdata Samples (PUMS) person records drawn from the full 1990 census sample.
3. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
4. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
5. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
6. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.