1. Acute Inflammations: The data was created by a medical expert as a data set to test the expert system,
which will perform the presumptive diagnosis of two diseases of the urinary system.
2. Annealing: Steel annealing data
3. Arrhythmia: Distinguish between the presence and absence of cardiac arrhythmia and classify it in one of the 16 groups.
4. Auto MPG: Revised from CMU StatLib library, data concerns city-cycle fuel consumption
5. Automobile: From 1985 Ward's Automotive Yearbook
6. Coil 1999 Competition Data: This data set is from the 1999 Computational Intelligence and Learning (COIL) competition. The data contains measurements of river chemical concentrations and algae densities.
7. Credit Approval: This data concerns credit card applications; good mix of attributes
8. Cylinder Bands: Used in decision tree induction for mitigating process delays known as "cylinder bands" in rotogravure printing
9. Dermatology: Aim for this dataset is to determine the type of Eryhemato-Squamous Disease.
10. Echocardiogram: Data for classifying if patients will survive for at least one year after a heart attack
11. EEG Database: This data arises from a large study to examine EEG correlates of genetic predisposition to alcoholism. It contains measurements from 64 electrodes placed on the scalp sampled at 256 Hz
12. Flags: From Collins Gem Guide to Flags, 1986
13. Hepatitis: From G.Gong: CMU; Mostly Boolean or numeric-valued attribute types; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
14. Horse Colic: Well documented attributes; 368 instances with 28 attributes (continuous, discrete, and nominal); 30% missing values
15. Housing: Taken from StatLib library
16. Liver Disorders: BUPA Medical Research Ltd. database donated by Richard S. Forsyth
17. Meta-data: Meta-Data was used in order to give advice about which classification method is appropriate for a particular dataset (taken from results of Statlog project).
18. Pittsburgh Bridges: Bridges database that has original and numeric-discretized datasets
19. Servo: Data was from a simulation of a servo system
20. Statlog (Australian Credit Approval): This file concerns credit card applications. This database exists elsewhere in the repository (Credit Screening Database) in a slightly different form
21. Statlog (German Credit Data): This dataset classifies people described by a set of attributes as good or bad credit risks. Comes in two formats (one all numeric). Also comes with a cost matrix
22. Statlog (Heart): This dataset is a heart disease database similar to a database already present in the repository (Heart Disease databases) but in a slightly different form
23. Teaching Assistant Evaluation: The data consist of evaluations of teaching performance; scores are "low", "medium", or "high"
24. Zoo: Artificial, 7 classes of animals