1. Sponge: Data on sponges; Attributes in spanish
2. Covertype: Forest CoverType dataset
3. Dermatology: Aim for this dataset is to determine the type of Eryhemato-Squamous Disease.
4. Echocardiogram: Data for classifying if patients will survive for at least one year after a heart attack
5. Hepatitis: From G.Gong: CMU; Mostly Boolean or numeric-valued attribute types; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
6. Horse Colic: Well documented attributes; 368 instances with 28 attributes (continuous, discrete, and nominal); 30% missing values
7. Zoo: Artificial, 7 classes of animals
8. Statlog (Heart): This dataset is a heart disease database similar to a database already present in the repository (Heart Disease databases) but in a slightly different form