1. Teaching Assistant Evaluation: The data consist of evaluations of teaching performance; scores are "low", "medium", or "high"
2. Meta-data: Meta-Data was used in order to give advice about which classification method is appropriate for a particular dataset (taken from results of Statlog project).
3. Auto MPG: Revised from CMU StatLib library, data concerns city-cycle fuel consumption
4. Housing: Taken from StatLib library
5. Pittsburgh Bridges: Bridges database that has original and numeric-discretized datasets
6. Flags: From Collins Gem Guide to Flags, 1986
7. Automobile: From 1985 Ward's Automotive Yearbook