1. Japanese Vowels: This dataset records 640 time series of 12 LPC cepstrum coefficients taken from nine male speakers.
2. Australian Sign Language signs: This data consists of sample of Auslan (Australian Sign Language) signs. Examples of 95 signs were collected from five signers with a total of 6650 sign samples.
3. Synthetic Control Chart Time Series: This data consists of synthetically generated control charts.
4. Australian Sign Language signs (High Quality): This data consists of sample of Auslan (Australian Sign Language) signs. 27 examples of each of 95 Auslan signs were captured from a native signer using high-quality position trackers
5. Ozone Level Detection: Two ground ozone level data sets are included in this collection. One is the eight hour peak set (eighthr.data), the other is the one hour peak set (onehr.data). Those data were collected from 1998 to 2004 at the Houston, Galveston and Brazoria area.
6. Character Trajectories: Multiple, labelled samples of pen tip trajectories recorded whilst writing individual characters. All samples are from the same writer, for the purposes of primitive extraction. Only characters with a single pen-down segment were considered.
7. URL Reputation: Anonymized 120-day subset of the ICML-09 URL data containing 2.4 million examples and 3.2 million features.
8. PEMS-SF: 15 months worth of daily data (440 daily records) that describes the occupancy rate, between 0 and 1, of different car lanes of the San Francisco bay area freeways across time.
9. EMG Physical Action Data Set: The Physical Action Data Set includes 10 normal and 10 aggressive physical actions that measure the human activity. The data have been collected by 4 subjects using the Delsys EMG wireless apparatus.
10. Vicon Physical Action Data Set: The Physical Action Data Set includes 10 normal and 10 aggressive physical actions that measure the human activity. The data have been collected by 10 subjects using the Vicon 3D tracker.
11. OPPORTUNITY Activity Recognition: The OPPORTUNITY Dataset for Human Activity Recognition from Wearable, Object, and Ambient Sensors is a dataset devised to benchmark human activity recognition algorithms (classification, automatic data segmentation, sensor fusion, feature extraction, etc).
12. PAMAP2 Physical Activity Monitoring: The PAMAP2 Physical Activity Monitoring dataset contains data of 18 different physical activities, performed by 9 subjects wearing 3 inertial measurement units and a heart rate monitor.
13. Human Activity Recognition Using Smartphones: Human Activity Recognition database built from the recordings of 30 subjects performing activities of daily living (ADL) while carrying a waist-mounted smartphone with embedded inertial sensors.
14. Daphnet Freezing of Gait: This dataset contains the annotated readings of 3 acceleration sensors at the hip and leg of Parkinson's disease patients that experience freezing of gait (FoG) during walking tasks.