1. Chess (King-Rook vs. King-Knight): Knight Pin Chess End-Game Database Creator
2. Trains: 2 data formats (structured, one-instance-per-line)
3. Lung Cancer: Lung cancer data; no attribute definitions
4. Soybean (Small): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
5. Zoo: Artificial, 7 classes of animals
6. Breast Tissue: Dataset with electrical impedance measurements of freshly excised tissue samples from the breast.
7. Pittsburgh Bridges: Bridges database that has original and numeric-discretized datasets
8. Echocardiogram: Data for classifying if patients will survive for at least one year after a heart attack
9. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
10. Hepatitis: From G.Gong: CMU; Mostly Boolean or numeric-valued attribute types; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
11. Wine: Using chemical analysis determine the origin of wines
12. Flags: From Collins Gem Guide to Flags, 1986
13. Parkinsons: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Detection Dataset
14. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Prognostic): Prognostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
15. Connectionist Bench (Sonar, Mines vs. Rocks): The task is to train a network to discriminate between sonar signals bounced off a metal cylinder and those bounced off a roughly cylindrical rock.
16. Glass Identification: From USA Forensic Science Service; 6 types of glass; defined in terms of their oxide content (i.e. Na, Fe, K, etc)
17. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
18. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
19. SPECTF Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
20. Statlog (Heart): This dataset is a heart disease database similar to a database already present in the repository (Heart Disease databases) but in a slightly different form
21. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
22. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
23. Ionosphere: Classification of radar returns from the ionosphere
24. Libras Movement: The data set contains 15 classes of 24 instances each. Each class references to a hand movement type in LIBRAS (Portuguese
name 'LÍngua BRAsileira de Sinais', oficial brazilian signal language).
25. Dermatology: Aim for this dataset is to determine the type of Eryhemato-Squamous Disease.
26. Horse Colic: Well documented attributes; 368 instances with 28 attributes (continuous, discrete, and nominal); 30% missing values
27. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
28. Cylinder Bands: Used in decision tree induction for mitigating process delays known as "cylinder bands" in rotogravure printing
29. Meta-data: Meta-Data was used in order to give advice about which classification method is appropriate for a particular dataset (taken from results of Statlog project).
30. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Diagnostic): Diagnostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
31. Japanese Vowels: This dataset records 640 time series of 12 LPC cepstrum coefficients taken from nine male speakers.
32. Credit Approval: This data concerns credit card applications; good mix of attributes
33. Statlog (Australian Credit Approval): This file concerns credit card applications. This database exists elsewhere in the repository (Credit Screening Database) in a slightly different form
34. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Original): Original Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
35. Annealing: Steel annealing data
36. Statlog (Vehicle Silhouettes): 3D objects within a 2D image by application of an ensemble of shape feature extractors to the 2D silhouettes of the objects.
37. Statlog (German Credit Data): This dataset classifies people described by a set of attributes as good or bad credit risks. Comes in two formats (one all numeric). Also comes with a cost matrix
38. Cardiotocography: The dataset consists of measurements of fetal heart rate (FHR) and uterine contraction (UC) features on cardiotocograms classified by expert obstetricians.
39. Image Segmentation: Image data described by high-level numeric-valued attributes, 7 classes
40. Statlog (Image Segmentation): This dataset is an image segmentation database similar to a database already present in the repository (Image segmentation database) but in a slightly different form.
41. Ozone Level Detection: Two ground ozone level data sets are included in this collection. One is the eight hour peak set (eighthr.data), the other is the one hour peak set (onehr.data). Those data were collected from 1998 to 2004 at the Houston, Galveston and Brazoria area.
42. Australian Sign Language signs (High Quality): This data consists of sample of Auslan (Australian Sign Language) signs. 27 examples of each of 95 Auslan signs were captured from a native signer using high-quality position trackers
43. Chess (King-Rook vs. King-Pawn): King+Rook versus King+Pawn on a7 (usually abbreviated KRKPA7).
44. Spambase: Classifying Email as Spam or Non-Spam
45. Wine Quality: Two datasets are included, related to red and white vinho verde wine samples, from the north of Portugal. The goal is to model wine quality based on physicochemical tests (see [Cortez et al., 2009], http://www3.dsi.uminho.pt/pcortez/wine/).
46. Waveform Database Generator (Version 1): CART book's waveform domains
47. Waveform Database Generator (Version 2): CART book's waveform domains
48. Wall-Following Robot Navigation Data: The data were collected as the SCITOS G5 robot navigates through the room following the wall in a clockwise direction, for 4 rounds, using 24 ultrasound sensors arranged circularly around its 'waist'.
49. Page Blocks Classification: The problem consists of classifying all the blocks of the page layout of a document that has been detected by a segmentation process.
50. Optical Recognition of Handwritten Digits: Two versions of this database available; see folder
51. First-order theorem proving: Given a theorem, predict which of five heuristics will give the fastest proof when used by a first-order prover. A sixth prediction declines to attempt a proof, should the theorem be too difficult.
52. Statlog (Landsat Satellite): Multi-spectral values of pixels in 3x3 neighbourhoods in a satellite image, and the classification associated with the central pixel in each neighbourhood
53. Australian Sign Language signs: This data consists of sample of Auslan (Australian Sign Language) signs. Examples of 95 signs were collected from five signers with a total of 6650 sign samples.
54. Mushroom: From Audobon Society Field Guide; mushrooms described in terms of physical characteristics; classification: poisonous or edible
55. Pen-Based Recognition of Handwritten Digits: Digit database of 250 samples from 44 writers
56. MAGIC Gamma Telescope: Data are MC generated to simulate registration of high energy gamma particles in an atmospheric Cherenkov telescope
57. Letter Recognition: Database of character image features; try to identify the letter
58. Bank Marketing: The data is related with direct marketing campaigns (phone calls) of a Portuguese banking institution. The classification goal is to predict if the client will subscribe a term deposit (variable y).
59. Adult: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Census Income" dataset.
60. Census Income: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Adult" dataset.
61. KEGG Metabolic Relation Network (Directed): KEGG Metabolic pathways modeled as directed relation network. Variety of graphical features presented.
62. KEGG Metabolic Reaction Network (Undirected): KEGG Metabolic pathways modeled as un-directed reaction network. Variety of graphical features presented.
63. Connect-4: Contains connect-4 positions
64. MiniBooNE particle identification: This dataset is taken from the MiniBooNE experiment and is used to distinguish electron neutrinos (signal) from muon neutrinos (background).
65. Census-Income (KDD): This data set contains weighted census data extracted from the 1994 and 1995 current population surveys conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau.
66. Covertype: Forest CoverType dataset
67. Poker Hand: Purpose is to predict poker hands
68. PAMAP2 Physical Activity Monitoring: The PAMAP2 Physical Activity Monitoring dataset contains data of 18 different physical activities, performed by 9 subjects wearing 3 inertial measurement units and a heart rate monitor.
69. KDD Cup 1999 Data: This is the data set used for The Third International Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining Tools Competition, which was held in conjunction with KDD-99
70. Record Linkage Comparison Patterns: Element-wise comparison of records with personal data from a record linkage setting. The task is to decide from a comparison pattern whether the underlying records belong to one person.