1. Abalone: Predict the age of abalone from physical measurements
2. Arrhythmia: Distinguish between the presence and absence of cardiac arrhythmia and classify it in one of the 16 groups.
3. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
4. Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Data (Restricted Access)
5. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Original): Original Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
6. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Diagnostic): Diagnostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
7. Contraceptive Method Choice: Dataset is a subset of the 1987 National Indonesia Contraceptive Prevalence Survey.
8. Covertype: Forest CoverType dataset
9. Dermatology: Aim for this dataset is to determine the type of Eryhemato-Squamous Disease.
10. Echocardiogram: Data for classifying if patients will survive for at least one year after a heart attack
11. Ecoli: This data contains protein localization sites
12. Haberman's Survival: Dataset contains cases from study conducted on the survival of patients who had undergone surgery for breast cancer
13. Hepatitis: From G.Gong: CMU; Mostly Boolean or numeric-valued attribute types; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
14. Horse Colic: Well documented attributes; 368 instances with 28 attributes (continuous, discrete, and nominal); 30% missing values
15. Iris: Famous database; from Fisher, 1936
16. Lung Cancer: Lung cancer data; no attribute definitions
17. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
18. Mushroom: From Audobon Society Field Guide; mushrooms described in terms of physical characteristics; classification: poisonous or edible
19. Pima Indians Diabetes: From National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
20. Post-Operative Patient: Dataset of patient features
21. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
22. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
23. Soybean (Small): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
24. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
25. SPECTF Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
26. Yeast: Predicting the Cellular Localization Sites of Proteins
27. Zoo: Artificial, 7 classes of animals
28. Statlog (Heart): This dataset is a heart disease database similar to a database already present in the repository (Heart Disease databases) but in a slightly different form
29. Mammographic Mass: Discrimination of benign and malignant mammographic masses based on BI-RADS attributes and the patient's age.
30. Arcene: ARCENE's task is to distinguish cancer versus normal patterns from mass-spectrometric data. This is a two-class classification problem with continuous input variables. This dataset is one of 5 datasets of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge.
31. Dorothea: DOROTHEA is a drug discovery dataset. Chemical compounds represented by structural molecular features must be classified as active (binding to thrombin) or inactive. This is one of 5 datasets of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge.
32. Parkinsons: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Detection Dataset
33. Acute Inflammations: The data was created by a medical expert as a data set to test the expert system,
which will perform the presumptive diagnosis of two diseases of the urinary system.
34. p53 Mutants: The goal is to model mutant p53 transcriptional activity (active vs inactive) based on data extracted from biophysical simulations.
35. Breast Tissue: Dataset with electrical impedance measurements of freshly excised tissue samples from the breast.
36. Cardiotocography: The dataset consists of measurements of fetal heart rate (FHR) and uterine contraction (UC) features on cardiotocograms classified by expert obstetricians.
37. PubChem Bioassay Data: These highly imbalanced bioassay datasets are from the differing types of screening that can be performed using HTS technology. 21 datasets were created from 12 bioassays.
38. Daphnet Freezing of Gait: This dataset contains the annotated readings of 3 acceleration sensors at the hip and leg of Parkinson's disease patients that experience freezing of gait (FoG) during walking tasks.
39. seeds: Measurements of geometrical properties of kernels belonging to three different varieties of wheat. A soft X-ray technique and GRAINS package were used to construct all seven, real-valued attributes.
40. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Prognostic): Prognostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
41. KEGG Metabolic Relation Network (Directed): KEGG Metabolic pathways modeled as directed relation network. Variety of graphical features presented.
42. KEGG Metabolic Reaction Network (Undirected): KEGG Metabolic pathways modeled as un-directed reaction network. Variety of graphical features presented.