1. Cervical cancer (Risk Factors): This dataset focuses on the prediction of indicators/diagnosis of cervical cancer. The features cover demographic information, habits, and historic medical records.
2. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Original): Original Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
3. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Diagnostic): Diagnostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
4. Horse Colic: Well documented attributes; 368 instances with 28 attributes (continuous, discrete, and nominal); 30% missing values
5. Dermatology: Aim for this dataset is to determine the type of Eryhemato-Squamous Disease.
6. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
7. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
8. Quality Assessment of Digital Colposcopies: This dataset explores the subjective quality assessment of digital colposcopies.
9. Statlog (Heart): This dataset is a heart disease database similar to a database already present in the repository (Heart Disease databases) but in a slightly different form
10. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
11. SPECTF Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
12. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
13. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Prognostic): Prognostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
14. Parkinsons: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Detection Dataset
15. Hepatitis: From G.Gong: CMU; Mostly Boolean or numeric-valued attribute types; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
16. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
17. Echocardiogram: Data for classifying if patients will survive for at least one year after a heart attack
18. Early biomarkers of Parkinson’s disease based on natural connected speech: Predict a pattern of neurodegeneration in the dataset of speech features obtained from patients with early untreated Parkinson’s disease and patients at high risk developing Parkinson’s disease.
19. Molecular Biology (Promoter Gene Sequences): E. Coli promoter gene sequences (DNA) with partial domain theory
20. Breast Tissue: Dataset with electrical impedance measurements of freshly excised tissue samples from the breast.
21. Zoo: Artificial, 7 classes of animals