1. Cervical cancer (Risk Factors): This dataset focuses on the prediction of indicators/diagnosis of cervical cancer. The features cover demographic information, habits, and historic medical records.
2. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Original): Original Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
3. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Diagnostic): Diagnostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
4. Horse Colic: Well documented attributes; 368 instances with 28 attributes (continuous, discrete, and nominal); 30% missing values
5. Dermatology: Aim for this dataset is to determine the type of Eryhemato-Squamous Disease.
6. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
7. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
8. extention of Z-Alizadeh sani dataset: It was collected for CAD diagnosis.
9. Z-Alizadeh Sani: It was collected for CAD diagnosis.
10. Quality Assessment of Digital Colposcopies: This dataset explores the subjective quality assessment of digital colposcopies.
11. Statlog (Heart): This dataset is a heart disease database similar to a database already present in the repository (Heart Disease databases) but in a slightly different form
12. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
13. SPECTF Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
14. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
15. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Prognostic): Prognostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
16. Parkinsons: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Detection Dataset
17. HCC Survival: Hepatocellular Carcinoma dataset (HCC dataset) was collected at a University Hospital in Portugal. It contains real clinical data of 165 patients diagnosed with HCC.
18. Hepatitis: From G.Gong: CMU; Mostly Boolean or numeric-valued attribute types; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
19. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
20. Echocardiogram: Data for classifying if patients will survive for at least one year after a heart attack
21. Early biomarkers of Parkinson’s disease based on natural connected speech: Predict a pattern of neurodegeneration in the dataset of speech features obtained from patients with early untreated Parkinson’s disease and patients at high risk developing Parkinson’s disease.
22. Molecular Biology (Promoter Gene Sequences): E. Coli promoter gene sequences (DNA) with partial domain theory
23. Breast Tissue: Dataset with electrical impedance measurements of freshly excised tissue samples from the breast.
24. Zoo: Artificial, 7 classes of animals