1. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Original): Original Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
2. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Diagnostic): Diagnostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
3. Horse Colic: Well documented attributes; 368 instances with 28 attributes (continuous, discrete, and nominal); 30% missing values
4. Dermatology: Aim for this dataset is to determine the type of Eryhemato-Squamous Disease.
5. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
6. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
7. Statlog (Heart): This dataset is a heart disease database similar to a database already present in the repository (Heart Disease databases) but in a slightly different form
8. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
9. SPECTF Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
10. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
11. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Prognostic): Prognostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
12. Parkinsons: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Detection Dataset
13. Hepatitis: From G.Gong: CMU; Mostly Boolean or numeric-valued attribute types; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
14. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
15. Echocardiogram: Data for classifying if patients will survive for at least one year after a heart attack
16. Molecular Biology (Promoter Gene Sequences): E. Coli promoter gene sequences (DNA) with partial domain theory
17. Breast Tissue: Dataset with electrical impedance measurements of freshly excised tissue samples from the breast.
18. Zoo: Artificial, 7 classes of animals