1. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Original): Original Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
2. Breast Tissue: Dataset with electrical impedance measurements of freshly excised tissue samples from the breast.
3. Echocardiogram: Data for classifying if patients will survive for at least one year after a heart attack
4. Statlog (Heart): This dataset is a heart disease database similar to a database already present in the repository (Heart Disease databases) but in a slightly different form
5. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
6. Zoo: Artificial, 7 classes of animals
7. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
8. Hepatitis: From G.Gong: CMU; Mostly Boolean or numeric-valued attribute types; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
9. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
10. Parkinsons: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Detection Dataset
11. Horse Colic: Well documented attributes; 368 instances with 28 attributes (continuous, discrete, and nominal); 30% missing values
12. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Diagnostic): Diagnostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
13. Dermatology: Aim for this dataset is to determine the type of Eryhemato-Squamous Disease.
14. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Prognostic): Prognostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
15. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
16. SPECTF Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
17. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database