1. Pittsburgh Bridges: Bridges database that has original and numeric-discretized datasets
2. Flags: From Collins Gem Guide to Flags, 1986
3. Tennis Major Tournament Match Statistics: This is a collection of 8 files containing the match statistics for both women and men at the four major tennis tournaments of the year 2013. Each file has 42 columns and a minimum of 76 rows.
4. Meta-data: Meta-Data was used in order to give advice about which classification method is appropriate for a particular dataset (taken from results of Statlog project).
5. Statlog (Vehicle Silhouettes): 3D objects within a 2D image by application of an ensemble of shape feature extractors to the 2D silhouettes of the objects.
6. Audit Data: Exhaustive one year non-confidential data in the year 2015 to 2016 of firms is collected from the Auditor Office of India to build a predictor for classifying suspicious firms.
7. Libras Movement: The data set contains 15 classes of 24 instances each. Each class references to a hand movement type in LIBRAS (Portuguese
name 'LÍngua BRAsileira de Sinais', oficial brazilian signal language).
8. Travel Reviews: Reviews on destinations in 10 categories mentioned across East Asia. Each traveler rating is mapped as Excellent(4), Very Good(3), Average(2), Poor(1), and Terrible(0) and average rating is used.
9. Japanese Vowels: This dataset records 640 time series of 12 LPC cepstrum coefficients taken from nine male speakers.