1. Annealing: Steel annealing data
2. Cylinder Bands: Used in decision tree induction for mitigating process delays known as "cylinder bands" in rotogravure printing
3. Musk (Version 1): The goal is to learn to predict whether new molecules will be musks or non-musks
4. Ionosphere: Classification of radar returns from the ionosphere
5. Wine: Using chemical analysis determine the origin of wines
6. Glass Identification: From USA Forensic Science Service; 6 types of glass; defined in terms of their oxide content (i.e. Na, Fe, K, etc)
7. Connectionist Bench (Sonar, Mines vs. Rocks): The task is to train a network to discriminate between sonar signals bounced off a metal cylinder and those bounced off a roughly cylindrical rock.