1. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
2. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
3. Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Data (Restricted Access)
4. Car Evaluation: Derived from simple hierarchical decision model, this database may be useful for testing constructive induction and structure discovery methods.
5. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
6. LED Display Domain: From Classification and Regression Trees book; We provide here 2 C programs for generating sample databases
7. Lenses: Database for fitting contact lenses
8. MONK's Problems: A set of three artificial domains over the same attribute space; Used to test a wide range of induction algorithms
9. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.
10. Shuttle Landing Control: Tiny database; all nominal values
11. Tic-Tac-Toe Endgame: Binary classification task on possible configurations of tic-tac-toe game