1. Breast Tissue: Dataset with electrical impedance measurements of freshly excised tissue samples from the breast.
2. Wine: Using chemical analysis determine the origin of wines
3. Parkinsons: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Detection Dataset
4. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Prognostic): Prognostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
5. Connectionist Bench (Sonar, Mines vs. Rocks): The task is to train a network to discriminate between sonar signals bounced off a metal cylinder and those bounced off a roughly cylindrical rock.
6. Glass Identification: From USA Forensic Science Service; 6 types of glass; defined in terms of their oxide content (i.e. Na, Fe, K, etc)
7. SPECTF Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
8. Ionosphere: Classification of radar returns from the ionosphere
9. Libras Movement: The data set contains 15 classes of 24 instances each. Each class references to a hand movement type in LIBRAS (Portuguese
name 'LÍngua BRAsileira de Sinais', oficial brazilian signal language).
10. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Diagnostic): Diagnostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
11. Japanese Vowels: This dataset records 640 time series of 12 LPC cepstrum coefficients taken from nine male speakers.
12. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Original): Original Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
13. Statlog (Vehicle Silhouettes): 3D objects within a 2D image by application of an ensemble of shape feature extractors to the 2D silhouettes of the objects.