1. Wall-Following Robot Navigation Data: The data were collected as the SCITOS G5 robot navigates through the room following the wall in a clockwise direction, for 4 rounds, using 24 ultrasound sensors arranged circularly around its 'waist'.
2. Spambase: Classifying Email as Spam or Non-Spam
3. Pen-Based Recognition of Handwritten Digits: Digit database of 250 samples from 44 writers
4. PAMAP2 Physical Activity Monitoring: The PAMAP2 Physical Activity Monitoring dataset contains data of 18 different physical activities, performed by 9 subjects wearing 3 inertial measurement units and a heart rate monitor.
5. Page Blocks Classification: The problem consists of classifying all the blocks of the page layout of a document that has been detected by a segmentation process.
6. Optical Recognition of Handwritten Digits: Two versions of this database available; see folder
7. Letter Recognition: Database of character image features; try to identify the letter