1. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Prognostic): Prognostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
2. Energy efficiency: This study looked into assessing the heating load and cooling load requirements of buildings (that is, energy efficiency) as a function of building parameters.
3. Auto MPG: Revised from CMU StatLib library, data concerns city-cycle fuel consumption
4. Automobile: From 1985 Ward's Automotive Yearbook
5. Computer Hardware: Relative CPU Performance Data, described in terms of its cycle time, memory size, etc.
6. Housing: Taken from StatLib library
7. Servo: Data was from a simulation of a servo system
8. Forest Fires: This is a difficult regression task, where the aim is to predict the burned area of forest fires, in the northeast region of Portugal, by using meteorological and other data (see details at: http://www.dsi.uminho.pt/~pcortez/forestfires).
9. Concrete Slump Test: Concrete is a highly complex material. The slump flow of concrete is not only determined by the water content, but that is also influenced by other concrete ingredients.
10. Yacht Hydrodynamics: Delft data set, used to predict the hydodynamic performance of sailing yachts from dimensions and velocity.