1. Northix: Northix is designed to be a schema matching benchmark problem for data integration of two entity relationship databases.
2. Gas sensor arrays in open sampling settings: The dataset contains 18000 time-series recordings from a chemical detection platform at six different locations in a wind tunnel facility in response to ten high-priority chemical gaseous substances
3. SMS Spam Collection: The SMS Spam Collection is a public set of SMS labeled messages that have been collected for mobile phone spam research.
4. Syskill and Webert Web Page Ratings: This database contains HTML source of web pages plus the ratings of a single user on these web pages. Web pages are on four seperate subjects (Bands- recording artists; Goats; Sheep; and BioMedical)
5. UJI Pen Characters: Data consists of written characters in a UNIPEN-like format
6. UJI Pen Characters (Version 2): A pen-based database with more than 11k isolated handwritten characters
7. Online Handwritten Assamese Characters Dataset: This is a dataset of 8235 online handwritten assamese characters. The “online” process involves capturing of data as text is written on a digitizing tablet with an electronic pen.
8. Artificial Characters: Dataset artificially generated by using first order theory which describes structure of ten capital letters of English alphabet
9. Mechanical Analysis: Fault diagnosis problem of electromechanical devices; also PUMPS DATA SET is newer version with domain theory and results