1. Diabetes: This diabetes dataset is from AIM '94
2. ICU: Data set prepared for the use of participants for the 1994 AAAI Spring Symposium on Artificial Intelligence in Medicine.
3. Quadruped Mammals: The file animals.c is a data generator of structured instances representing quadruped animals
4. Fertility: 100 volunteers provide a semen sample analyzed according to the WHO 2010 criteria. Sperm concentration are related to socio-demographic data, environmental factors, health status, and life habits
5. Audiology (Original): Nominal audiology dataset from Baylor
6. Abscisic Acid Signaling Network: The objective is to determine the set of boolean rules that describe the interactions of the nodes within this plant signaling network. The dataset includes 300 separate boolean pseudodynamic simulations using an asynchronous update scheme.
7. Heart Disease: 4 databases: Cleveland, Hungary, Switzerland, and the VA Long Beach
8. Demospongiae: Marine sponges of the Demospongiae class classification domain.
9. ILPD (Indian Liver Patient Dataset): This data set contains 10 variables that are age, gender, total Bilirubin, direct Bilirubin, total proteins, albumin, A/G ratio, SGPT, SGOT and Alkphos.
10. Thyroid Disease: 10 separate databases from Garavan Institute