1. One-hundred plant species leaves data set: Sixteen samples of leaf each of one-hundred plant species. For each sample, a shape descriptor, fine scale margin and texture histogram are given.
2. Audiology (Original): Nominal audiology dataset from Baylor
3. Heart Disease: 4 databases: Cleveland, Hungary, Switzerland, and the VA Long Beach
4. Demospongiae: Marine sponges of the Demospongiae class classification domain.
5. ILPD (Indian Liver Patient Dataset): This data set contains 10 variables that are age, gender, total Bilirubin, direct Bilirubin, total proteins, albumin, A/G ratio, SGPT, SGOT and Alkphos.
6. Fertility: 100 volunteers provide a semen sample analyzed according to the WHO 2010 criteria. Sperm concentration are related to socio-demographic data, environmental factors, health status, and life habits
7. Quadruped Mammals: The file animals.c is a data generator of structured instances representing quadruped animals
8. Thyroid Disease: 10 separate databases from Garavan Institute
9. Molecular Biology (Protein Secondary Structure): From CMU connectionist bench repository; Classifies secondary structure of certain globular proteins
10. Localization Data for Person Activity: Data contains recordings of five people performing different activities. Each person wore four sensors (tags) while performing the same scenario five times.