1. Reuters RCV1 RCV2 Multilingual, Multiview Text Categorization Test collection: This test collection contains feature characteristics of documents originally written in five different languages and their translations, over a common set of 6 categories.
2. Audiology (Original): Nominal audiology dataset from Baylor
3. Thoracic Surgery Data: The data is dedicated to classification problem related to the post-operative life expectancy in the lung cancer patients: class 1 - death within one year after surgery, class 2 - survival.
4. Heart Disease: 4 databases: Cleveland, Hungary, Switzerland, and the VA Long Beach
5. Demospongiae: Marine sponges of the Demospongiae class classification domain.
6. ILPD (Indian Liver Patient Dataset): This data set contains 10 variables that are age, gender, total Bilirubin, direct Bilirubin, total proteins, albumin, A/G ratio, SGPT, SGOT and Alkphos.
7. Fertility: 100 volunteers provide a semen sample analyzed according to the WHO 2010 criteria. Sperm concentration are related to socio-demographic data, environmental factors, health status, and life habits
8. Quadruped Mammals: The file animals.c is a data generator of structured instances representing quadruped animals
9. Thyroid Disease: 10 separate databases from Garavan Institute