1. Reuters RCV1 RCV2 Multilingual, Multiview Text Categorization Test collection: This test collection contains feature characteristics of documents originally written in five different languages and their translations, over a common set of 6 categories.
2. Audiology (Original): Nominal audiology dataset from Baylor
3. Heart Disease: 4 databases: Cleveland, Hungary, Switzerland, and the VA Long Beach
4. Demospongiae: Marine sponges of the Demospongiae class classification domain.
5. ILPD (Indian Liver Patient Dataset): This data set contains 10 variables that are age, gender, total Bilirubin, direct Bilirubin, total proteins, albumin, A/G ratio, SGPT, SGOT and Alkphos.
6. Fertility: 100 volunteers provide a semen sample analyzed according to the WHO 2010 criteria. Sperm concentration are related to socio-demographic data, environmental factors, health status, and life habits
7. Quadruped Mammals: The file animals.c is a data generator of structured instances representing quadruped animals
8. Thyroid Disease: 10 separate databases from Garavan Institute