1. Quadruped Mammals: The file animals.c is a data generator of structured instances representing quadruped animals
2. One-hundred plant species leaves data set: Sixteen samples of leaf each of one-hundred plant species. For each sample, a shape descriptor, fine scale margin and texture histogram are given.
3. Fertility: 100 volunteers provide a semen sample analyzed according to the WHO 2010 criteria. Sperm concentration are related to socio-demographic data, environmental factors, health status, and life habits
4. ILPD (Indian Liver Patient Dataset): This data set contains 10 variables that are age, gender, total Bilirubin, direct Bilirubin, total proteins, albumin, A/G ratio, SGPT, SGOT and Alkphos.
5. Thyroid Disease: 10 separate databases from Garavan Institute
6. Heart Disease: 4 databases: Cleveland, Hungary, Switzerland, and the VA Long Beach