1. Mobile Robots: Learning concepts from sensor data of a mobile robot; set of data sets
2. MSNBC.com Anonymous Web Data: This data describes the page visits of users who visited msnbc.com on September 28, 1999. Visits are recorded at the level of URL category (see description) and are recorded in time order.
3. Opinosis Opinion ⁄ Review: This dataset contains sentences extracted from user reviews on a given topic. Example topics are “performance of Toyota Camry” and “sound quality of ipod nano”.
4. OpinRank Review Dataset: This data set contains user reviews of cars and and hotels collected from Tripadvisor (~259,000
reviews) and Edmunds (~42,230 reviews).
5. EBL Domain Theories: Assorted small-scale domain theories
6. Logic Theorist: All code for Logic Theorist
7. Moral Reasoner: Horn-clause model that qualitatively simulates moral reasoning; Theory includes negated literals
8. UNIX User Data: This file contains 9 sets of sanitized user data drawn from the command histories of 8 UNIX computer users at Purdue over the course of up to 2 years.