1. Bach Chorales: Time-series data based on chorales; challenge is to learn generative grammar; data in Lisp
2. DGP2 - The Second Data Generation Program: Generates application domains based on specific parameters, number of features, and proportion of positive to negative examples
3. Document Understanding: Five concepts, expressed as predicates, to be learned
4. Entree Chicago Recommendation Data: This data contains a record of user interactions with the Entree Chicago restaurant recommendation system.
5. NSF Research Award Abstracts 1990-2003: This data set consists of (a) 129,000 abstracts describing NSF awards for basic research, (b) bag-of-word data files extracted from the abstracts, (c) a list of words used for indexing the bag-of-word
6. Prodigy: Assorted domains like blocksworld, eightpuzzle, and schedworld.
7. Pseudo Periodic Synthetic Time Series: This data set is designed for testing indexing schemes in time series databases. The data appears highly periodic, but never exactly repeats itself.
8. Statlog Project: Various Databases: Vehicle silhouttes, Landsat Sattelite, Shuttle, Australian Credit Approval, Heart Disease, Image Segmentation, German Credit
9. Twenty Newsgroups: This data set consists of 20000 messages taken from 20 newsgroups.
10. Undocumented: Various datasets without documentation (feel free to explore!)