1. Alcohol QCM Sensor Dataset: Five different QCM gas sensors are used, and five different gas measurements (1-octanol, 1-propanol, 2-butanol, 2-propanol and 1-isobutanol) are conducted in each of these sensors.
2. Combined Cycle Power Plant: The dataset contains 9568 data points collected from a Combined Cycle Power Plant over 6 years (2006-2011), when the plant was set to work with full load.
3. Computer Hardware: Relative CPU Performance Data, described in terms of its cycle time, memory size, etc.
4. Energy efficiency: This study looked into assessing the heating load and cooling load requirements of buildings (that is, energy efficiency) as a function of building parameters.
5. GNFUV Unmanned Surface Vehicles Sensor Data: The data-set contains four (4) sets of mobile sensor readings data (humidity, temperature) corresponding to a swarm of four (4) Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USVs) in a test-bed in Athens (Greece).
6. GNFUV Unmanned Surface Vehicles Sensor Data Set 2: The data-set contains eight (2x4) data-sets of mobile sensor readings data (humidity, temperature) corresponding to a swarm of four Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USVs) in a test-bed, Athens, Greece.
7. Improved Spiral Test Using Digitized Graphics Tablet for Monitoring Parkinson’s Disease: Handwriting database consists of 25 PWP(People with Parkinson) and 15 healthy individuals.Three types of recordings (Static Spiral Test, Dynamic Spiral Test and Stability Test) are taken.
8. Parking Birmingham: Data collected from car parks in Birmingham that are operated by NCP from
Birmingham City Council. UK Open Government Licence (OGL).
9. Parkinson Disease Spiral Drawings Using Digitized Graphics Tablet: Handwriting database consists of 62 PWP(People with Parkinson) and 15 healthy individuals. Three types of recordings (Static Spiral Test, Dynamic Spiral Test and Stability Test) are taken.
10. Query Analytics Workloads Dataset: The data-set contains three (3) sets of range/radius query workloads from Gaussian distributions over a real dataset; Each query is associated with aggregate scalar values (count/sum/average).