1. Arrhythmia: Distinguish between the presence and absence of cardiac arrhythmia and classify it in one of the 16 groups.
2. Deepfakes: Medical Image Tamper Detection: Medical deepfakes: CT scans of human lungs, where some have been tampered with cancer added/removed. Can you find them?
3. Swarm Behaviour: This dataset achieved from an online survey, which is run by UNSW, Australia. It contains three data of ' Flocking - Not Flocking', 'Aligned - Not Aligned', and 'Grouped - Not Grouped'.
4. Facebook Large Page-Page Network: This webgraph is a page-page graph of verified Facebook sites. Nodes represent official Facebook pages while the links are mutual likes between sites.
5. Weight Lifting Exercises monitored with Inertial Measurement Units: Six young health subjects were asked to perform 5 variations of the biceps curl weight lifting exercise. One of the variations is the one predicted by the health professional.
6. LSVT Voice Rehabilitation: 126 samples from 14 participants, 309 features. Aim: assess whether voice rehabilitation treatment lead to phonations considered 'acceptable' or 'unacceptable' (binary class classification problem).
7. Malware static and dynamic features VxHeaven and Virus Total: 3 datasets: staDynBenignLab.csv, features extracted from 595 files (Win 7 and 8); staDynVxHeaven2698Lab.csv, from 2698 files of VxHeaven and staDynVt2955Lab.csv,from 2955 files of Virus Total.
8. Activity recognition using wearable physiological measurements: This dataset contains features from Electrocardiogram (ECG), Thoracic Electrical Bioimpedance (TEB) and the Electrodermal Activity (EDA) for activity recognition.
9. Person Classification Gait Data: Gait is considered a biometric criterion. Therefore, we tried to classify people with gait analysis with this gait data set.
10. Internet Advertisements: This dataset represents a set of possible advertisements on Internet pages.
11. ISOLET: Goal: Predict which letter-name was spoken--a simple classification task.
12. UJIIndoorLoc: The UJIIndoorLoc is a Multi-Building Multi-Floor indoor localization database to test Indoor Positioning System that rely on WLAN/WiFi fingerprint.
13. Multiple Features: This dataset consists of features of handwritten numerals (`0'--`9') extracted from a collection of Dutch utility maps
14. Musk (Version 1): The goal is to learn to predict whether new molecules will be musks or non-musks
15. Musk (Version 2): The goal is to learn to predict whether new molecules will be musks or non-musks
16. Detect Malacious Executable(AntiVirus): I extract features from malacious and non-malacious and create and training dataset to teach svm classifier.Dataset made of unknown executable to detect if it is virus or normal safe executable.
17. Dota2 Games Results: Dota 2 is a popular computer game with two teams of 5 players. At the start of the game each player chooses a unique hero with different strengths and weaknesses.
18. DrivFace: The DrivFace contains images sequences of subjects while driving in real scenarios. It is composed of 606 samples of 640×480, acquired over different days from 4 drivers with several facial features.
19. gene expression cancer RNA-Seq: This collection of data is part of the RNA-Seq (HiSeq) PANCAN data set, it is a random extraction of gene expressions of patients having different types of tumor: BRCA, KIRC, COAD, LUAD and PRAD.
20. IDA2016Challenge: The dataset consists of data collected from heavy Scania trucks in everyday usage.
21. Character Font Images: Character images from scanned and computer generated fonts.
22. Arcene: ARCENE's task is to distinguish cancer versus normal patterns from mass-spectrometric data. This is a two-class classification problem with continuous input variables. This dataset is one of 5 datasets of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge.
23. Dexter: DEXTER is a text classification problem in a bag-of-word representation. This is a two-class classification problem with sparse continuous input variables. This dataset is one of five datasets of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge.
24. Dorothea: DOROTHEA is a drug discovery dataset. Chemical compounds represented by structural molecular features must be classified as active (binding to thrombin) or inactive. This is one of 5 datasets of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge.
25. Gisette: GISETTE is a handwritten digit recognition problem. The problem is to separate the highly confusible digits '4' and '9'. This dataset is one of five datasets of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge.
26. Madelon: MADELON is an artificial dataset, which was part of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge. This is a two-class classification problem with continuous input variables. The difficulty is that the problem is multivariate and highly non-linear.
27. Ultrasonic flowmeter diagnostics: Fault diagnosis of four liquid ultrasonic flowmeters
28. Semeion Handwritten Digit: 1593 handwritten digits from around 80 persons were scanned, stretched in a rectangular box 16x16 in a gray scale of 256 values.
29. SECOM: Data from a semi-conductor manufacturing process
30. p53 Mutants: The goal is to model mutant p53 transcriptional activity (active vs inactive) based on data extracted from biophysical simulations.
31. SCADI: First self-care activities dataset based on ICF-CY.
32. Physical Unclonable Functions: The dataset is generated from Physical Unclonable Functions (PUFs) simulation, specifically XOR Arbiter PUFs. PUFs are used for authentication purposes. For more info, refer to our paper below.
33. Parkinson's Disease Classification: The data used in this study were gathered from 188 patients with PD (107 men and 81 women) with ages ranging from 33 to 87 (65.1±10.9).
34. Gas Sensor Array Drift Dataset: This archive contains 13910 measurements from 16 chemical sensors utilized in simulations for drift compensation in a discrimination task of 6 gases at various levels of concentrations.
35. QSAR oral toxicity: Data set containing values for 1024 binary attributes (molecular fingerprints) used to classify 8992 chemicals into 2 classes (very toxic/positive, not very toxic/negative)
36. MicroMass: A dataset to explore machine learning approaches for the identification of microorganisms from mass-spectrometry data.
37. QSAR androgen receptor: 1024 binary attributes (molecular fingerprints) used to classify 1687 chemicals into 2 classes (binder to androgen receptor/positive, non-binder to androgen receptor /negative)
38. detection_of_IoT_botnet_attacks_N_BaIoT: This dataset addresses the lack of public botnet datasets, especially for the IoT. It suggests *real* traffic data, gathered from 9 commercial IoT devices authentically infected by Mirai and BASHLITE.
39. Kitsune Network Attack Dataset: A cybersecurity dataset containing nine different network attacks on a commercial IP-based surveillance system and an IoT network. The dataset includes reconnaissance, MitM, DoS, and botnet attacks.
40. A study of Asian Religious and Biblical Texts: Mainly from Project Gutenberg, we combine Upanishads, Yoga Sutras, Buddha Sutras, Tao Te Ching and Book of Wisdom, Book of Proverbs, Book of Ecclesiastes and Book of Ecclesiasticus
41. YouTube Multiview Video Games Dataset: This dataset contains about 120k instances, each described by 13 feature types, with class information, specially useful for exploring multiview topics (cotraining, ensembles, clustering,..).
42. CNAE-9: This is a data set containing 1080 documents of free text business descriptions of Brazilian companies categorized into a
subset of 9 categories
43. Reuter_50_50: The dataset is used for authorship identification in online Writeprint which is a new research field of pattern recognition.
44. Daily and Sports Activities: The dataset comprises motion sensor data of 19 daily and sports activities each performed by 8 subjects in their own style for 5 minutes. Five Xsens MTx units are used on the torso, arms, and legs.
45. Crop mapping using fused optical-radar data set: Combining optical and PolSAR remote sensing images offers a complementary data set with a significant number of temporal, spectral, textural, and polarimetric features for cropland classification.
46. Gas Sensor Array Drift Dataset at Different Concentrations: This archive contains 13910 measurements from 16 chemical sensors exposed to 6 different gases at various concentration levels.
47. Breath Metabolomics: Breath analysis is a pivotal method for biological phenotyping. In a pilot study, 100 experiments with four subjects have been performed to study the reproducibility of this technique.
48. REALDISP Activity Recognition Dataset: The REALDISP dataset is devised to evaluate techniques dealing with the effects of sensor displacement in wearable activity recognition as well as to benchmark general activity recognition algorithms
49. Gas sensor array under flow modulation: The data set contains 58 time series acquired from 16 chemical sensors under gas flow modulation conditions. The sensors were exposed to different gaseous binary mixtures of acetone and ethanol.
50. Gas sensor array exposed to turbulent gas mixtures: A chemical detection platform composed of 8 chemoresistive gas sensors was exposed to turbulent gas mixtures generated naturally in a wind tunnel. The acquired time series of the sensors are provided.
51. Smartphone-Based Recognition of Human Activities and Postural Transitions: Activity recognition data set built from the recordings of 30 subjects performing basic activities and postural transitions while carrying a waist-mounted smartphone with embedded inertial sensors.
52. FMA: A Dataset For Music Analysis: FMA features 106,574 tracks and includes song title, album, artist, genres; play counts, favorites, comments; description, biography, tags; together with audio (343 days, 917 GiB) and features.
53. Epileptic Seizure Recognition: This dataset is a pre-processed and re-structured/reshaped version of a very commonly used dataset featuring epileptic seizure detection.
54. URL Reputation: Anonymized 120-day subset of the ICML-09 URL data containing 2.4 million examples and 3.2 million features.
55. Condition monitoring of hydraulic systems: The data set addresses the condition assessment of a hydraulic test rig based on multi sensor data. Four fault types are superimposed with several severity grades impeding selective quantification.
56. PEMS-SF: 15 months worth of daily data (440 daily records) that describes the occupancy rate, between 0 and 1, of different car lanes of the San Francisco bay area freeways across time.
57. OPPORTUNITY Activity Recognition: The OPPORTUNITY Dataset for Human Activity Recognition from Wearable, Object, and Ambient Sensors is a dataset devised to benchmark human activity recognition algorithms (classification, automatic data segmentation, sensor fusion, feature extraction, etc).
58. Human Activity Recognition Using Smartphones: Human Activity Recognition database built from the recordings of 30 subjects performing activities of daily living (ADL) while carrying a waist-mounted smartphone with embedded inertial sensors.
59. Twin gas sensor arrays: 5 replicates of an 8-MOX gas sensor array were exposed to different gas conditions (4 volatiles at 10 concentration levels each).
60. Data for Software Engineering Teamwork Assessment in Education Setting: Data include over 100 Team Activity Measures and outcomes (ML classes) obtained from activities of 74 student teams during the creation of final class project in SW Eng. classes at SFSU, Fulda, FAU
61. TTC-3600: Benchmark dataset for Turkish text categorization: The TTC-3600 data set is a collection of Turkish news and articles including categorized 3,600 documents from 6 well-known portals in Turkey. It has 4 different forms in ARFF Weka format.
62. DBWorld e-mails: It contains 64 e-mails which I have manually collected from DBWorld mailing list. They are classified in: 'announces of conferences' and 'everything else'.
63. Opinion Corpus for Lebanese Arabic Reviews (OCLAR): Opinion Corpus for Lebanese Arabic Reviews (OCLAR) corpus is utilizable for Arabic sentiment classification on services’ reviews, including hotels, restaurants, shops, and others.
64. sEMG for Basic Hand movements: The sEMG for Basic Hand movements includes 2 databases of surface electromyographic signals of 6 hand movements using Delsys' EMG System. Healthy subjects conducted six daily life grasps.
65. Smartphone Dataset for Human Activity Recognition (HAR) in Ambient Assisted Living (AAL): This data is an addition to an existing dataset on UCI. We collected more data to improve the accuracy of our human activity recognition algorithms applied in the domain of Ambient Assisted Living.
66. MEx: The MEx Multi-modal Exercise dataset contains data of 7 different
physiotherapy exercises, performed by 30 subjects recorded with 2 accelerometers,
a pressure mat and a depth camera.
67. Nomao: Nomao collects data about places (name, phone, localization...) from many sources.
Deduplication consists in detecting what data refer to the same place.
Instances in the dataset compare 2 spots.