1. Chess (Domain Theories): 6 different domain theories for generating legal moves of chess
2. Logic Theorist: All code for Logic Theorist
3. Prodigy: Assorted domains like blocksworld, eightpuzzle, and schedworld.
4. Qualitative Structure Activity Relationships: Two sets of datasets are given: pyrimidines and triazines
5. Economic Sanctions: Domain Theory on Economic Sanctions; Undocumented
6. Thyroid Disease: 10 separate databases from Garavan Institute
7. Molecular Biology (Promoter Gene Sequences): E. Coli promoter gene sequences (DNA) with partial domain theory
8. Othello Domain Theory: Used in research to generate features for an inductive learning system
9. Molecular Biology (Splice-junction Gene Sequences): Primate splice-junction gene sequences (DNA) with associated imperfect domain theory
10. Japanese Credit Screening: Includes domain theory (generated by talking to Japanese domain experts); data in Lisp
11. Student Loan Relational: Student Loan Relational Domain
12. Moral Reasoner: Horn-clause model that qualitatively simulates moral reasoning; Theory includes negated literals
13. Mobile Robots: Learning concepts from sensor data of a mobile robot; set of data sets
14. Amazon Commerce reviews set: The dataset is used for authorship identification in online Writeprint which is a new research field of pattern recognition.
15. Relative location of CT slices on axial axis: The dataset consists of 384 features extracted from CT images. The class variable is numeric and denotes the relative location of the CT slice on the axial axis of the human body.
16. Reuter_50_50: The dataset is used for authorship identification in online Writeprint which is a new research field of pattern recognition.
17. Amazon Access Samples: Amazon's InfoSec is getting smarter about the way Access data is leveraged. This is an anonymized sample of access provisioned within the company.
18. SMS Spam Collection: The SMS Spam Collection is a public set of SMS labeled messages that have been collected for mobile phone spam research.
19. USPTO Algorithm Challenge, run by NASA-Harvard Tournament Lab and TopCoder Problem: Pat: Data used for USPTO Algorithm Competition. Contains drawing pages from US patents with manually labeled figure and part labels.
20. Perfume Data: This data consists of odors of 20 different perfumes. Data was obtained by using a handheld odor meter (OMX-GR sensor) per second for 28 seconds period.
21. Taxi Service Trajectory - Prediction Challenge, ECML PKDD 2015: An accurate dataset describing trajectories performed by all the 442 taxis running in the city of Porto, in Portugal.
22. Twin gas sensor arrays: 5 replicates of an 8-MOX gas sensor array were exposed to different gas conditions (4 volatiles at 10 concentration levels each).
23. Container Crane Controller Data Set: A container crane has the function of transporting containers from one point to another point.