1. Audiology (Original): Nominal audiology dataset from Baylor
2. Molecular Biology (Protein Secondary Structure): From CMU connectionist bench repository; Classifies secondary structure of certain globular proteins
3. Entree Chicago Recommendation Data: This data contains a record of user interactions with the Entree Chicago restaurant recommendation system.
4. MSNBC.com Anonymous Web Data: This data describes the page visits of users who visited msnbc.com on September 28, 1999. Visits are recorded at the level of URL category (see description) and are recorded in time order.
5. HIV-1 protease cleavage: The data contains lists of octamers (8 amino acids) and a flag (-1 or 1) depending on whether HIV-1 protease will cleave in the central position (between amino acids 4 and 5).
6. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
7. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
8. Lenses: Database for fitting contact lenses
9. Connectionist Bench (Nettalk Corpus): The file "nettalk.data" contains a list of 20,008 English words, along with a phonetic transcription for each word. The task is to train a network to produce the proper phonemes
10. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
11. Reuters-21578 Text Categorization Collection: This is a collection of documents that appeared on Reuters newswire in 1987. The documents were assembled and indexed with categories.
12. Syskill and Webert Web Page Ratings: This database contains HTML source of web pages plus the ratings of a single user on these web pages. Web pages are on four seperate subjects (Bands- recording artists; Goats; Sheep; and BioMedical)
13. Car Evaluation: Derived from simple hierarchical decision model, this database may be useful for testing constructive induction and structure discovery methods.
14. Shuttle Landing Control: Tiny database; all nominal values
15. LED Display Domain: From Classification and Regression Trees book; We provide here 2 C programs for generating sample databases
16. MONK's Problems: A set of three artificial domains over the same attribute space; Used to test a wide range of induction algorithms
17. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.
18. Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Data (Restricted Access)
19. Tic-Tac-Toe Endgame: Binary classification task on possible configurations of tic-tac-toe game
20. Solar Flare: Each class attribute counts the number of solar flares of a certain class that occur in a 24 hour period
21. Kinship: Relational dataset
22. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
23. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
24. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
25. Mushroom: From Audobon Society Field Guide; mushrooms described in terms of physical characteristics; classification: poisonous or edible
26. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
27. Trains: 2 data formats (structured, one-instance-per-line)
28. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
29. Soybean (Small): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
30. Chess (King-Rook vs. King-Pawn): King+Rook versus King+Pawn on a7 (usually abbreviated KRKPA7).
31. Connect-4: Contains connect-4 positions
32. Molecular Biology (Promoter Gene Sequences): E. Coli promoter gene sequences (DNA) with partial domain theory
33. Molecular Biology (Splice-junction Gene Sequences): Primate splice-junction gene sequences (DNA) with associated imperfect domain theory
34. US Census Data (1990): The USCensus1990raw data set contains a one percent sample of the Public Use Microdata Samples (PUMS) person records drawn from the full 1990 census sample.
35. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
36. Plants: Data has been extracted from the USDA plants database. It contains all plants (species and genera) in the database and the states of USA and Canada where they occur.
37. Anonymous Microsoft Web Data: Log of anonymous users of www.microsoft.com; predict areas of the web site a user visited based on data on other areas the user visited.