1. US Census Data (1990): The USCensus1990raw data set contains a one percent sample of the Public Use Microdata Samples (PUMS) person records drawn from the full 1990 census sample.
2. Trains: 2 data formats (structured, one-instance-per-line)
3. Tic-Tac-Toe Endgame: Binary classification task on possible configurations of tic-tac-toe game
4. Syskill and Webert Web Page Ratings: This database contains HTML source of web pages plus the ratings of a single user on these web pages. Web pages are on four seperate subjects (Bands- recording artists; Goats; Sheep; and BioMedical)
5. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
6. Soybean (Small): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
7. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
8. Solar Flare: Each class attribute counts the number of solar flares of a certain class that occur in a 24 hour period
9. Shuttle Landing Control: Tiny database; all nominal values
10. Reuters-21578 Text Categorization Collection: This is a collection of documents that appeared on Reuters newswire in 1987. The documents were assembled and indexed with categories.
11. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
12. Plants: Data has been extracted from the USDA plants database. It contains all plants (species and genera) in the database and the states of USA and Canada where they occur.
13. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.
14. Mushroom: From Audobon Society Field Guide; mushrooms described in terms of physical characteristics; classification: poisonous or edible
15. MSNBC.com Anonymous Web Data: This data describes the page visits of users who visited msnbc.com on September 28, 1999. Visits are recorded at the level of URL category (see description) and are recorded in time order.
16. MONK's Problems: A set of three artificial domains over the same attribute space; Used to test a wide range of induction algorithms
17. Molecular Biology (Splice-junction Gene Sequences): Primate splice-junction gene sequences (DNA) with associated imperfect domain theory
18. Molecular Biology (Protein Secondary Structure): From CMU connectionist bench repository; Classifies secondary structure of certain globular proteins
19. Molecular Biology (Promoter Gene Sequences): E. Coli promoter gene sequences (DNA) with partial domain theory
20. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
21. Lenses: Database for fitting contact lenses
22. LED Display Domain: From Classification and Regression Trees book; We provide here 2 C programs for generating sample databases
23. Kinship: Relational dataset
24. HIV-1 protease cleavage: The data contains lists of octamers (8 amino acids) and a flag (-1 or 1) depending on whether HIV-1 protease will cleave in the central position (between amino acids 4 and 5).
25. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
26. Entree Chicago Recommendation Data: This data contains a record of user interactions with the Entree Chicago restaurant recommendation system.
27. Connectionist Bench (Nettalk Corpus): The file "nettalk.data" contains a list of 20,008 English words, along with a phonetic transcription for each word. The task is to train a network to produce the proper phonemes
28. Connect-4: Contains connect-4 positions
29. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
30. Chess (King-Rook vs. King-Pawn): King+Rook versus King+Pawn on a7 (usually abbreviated KRKPA7).
31. Car Evaluation: Derived from simple hierarchical decision model, this database may be useful for testing constructive induction and structure discovery methods.
32. Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Data (Restricted Access)
33. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
34. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
35. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
36. Audiology (Original): Nominal audiology dataset from Baylor
37. Anonymous Microsoft Web Data: Log of anonymous users of www.microsoft.com; predict areas of the web site a user visited based on data on other areas the user visited.