1. US Census Data (1990): The USCensus1990raw data set contains a one percent sample of the Public Use Microdata Samples (PUMS) person records drawn from the full 1990 census sample.
2. Soybean (Small): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
3. Mushroom: From Audobon Society Field Guide; mushrooms described in terms of physical characteristics; classification: poisonous or edible
4. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
5. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
6. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
7. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
8. Solar Flare: Each class attribute counts the number of solar flares of a certain class that occur in a 24 hour period
9. Chess (King-Rook vs. King-Pawn): King+Rook versus King+Pawn on a7 (usually abbreviated KRKPA7).
10. Molecular Biology (Promoter Gene Sequences): E. Coli promoter gene sequences (DNA) with partial domain theory
11. Kinship: Relational dataset
12. Molecular Biology (Splice-junction Gene Sequences): Primate splice-junction gene sequences (DNA) with associated imperfect domain theory
13. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
14. Trains: 2 data formats (structured, one-instance-per-line)
15. Connect-4: Contains connect-4 positions
16. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
17. Plants: Data has been extracted from the USDA plants database. It contains all plants (species and genera) in the database and the states of USA and Canada where they occur.