1. Abalone: Predict the age of abalone from physical measurements
2. Activity recognition with healthy older people using a batteryless wearable sensor: Sequential motion data from 14 healthy older people aged 66 to 86 years old using a batteryless, wearable sensor on top of their clothing for the recognition of activities in clinical environments.
3. Acute Inflammations: The data was created by a medical expert as a data set to test the expert system,
which will perform the presumptive diagnosis of two diseases of the urinary system.
4. Anuran Calls (MFCCs): Acoustic features extracted from syllables of anuran (frogs) calls, including the family, the genus, and the species labels (multilabel).
5. Arcene: ARCENE's task is to distinguish cancer versus normal patterns from mass-spectrometric data. This is a two-class classification problem with continuous input variables. This dataset is one of 5 datasets of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge.
6. Arrhythmia: Distinguish between the presence and absence of cardiac arrhythmia and classify it in one of the 16 groups.
7. Audiology (Original): Nominal audiology dataset from Baylor
8. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
9. Autistic Spectrum Disorder Screening Data for Adolescent : Autistic Spectrum Disorder Screening Data for Adolescent. This dataset is related to classification and predictive tasks.
10. Autistic Spectrum Disorder Screening Data for Children : Children screening data for autism suitable for classification and predictive tasks
11. Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Data (Restricted Access)
12. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Diagnostic): Diagnostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
13. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Original): Original Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
14. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Prognostic): Prognostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
15. Breast Tissue: Dataset with electrical impedance measurements of freshly excised tissue samples from the breast.
16. Cardiotocography: The dataset consists of measurements of fetal heart rate (FHR) and uterine contraction (UC) features on cardiotocograms classified by expert obstetricians.
17. Cervical cancer (Risk Factors): This dataset focuses on the prediction of indicators/diagnosis of cervical cancer. The features cover demographic information, habits, and historic medical records.
18. Contraceptive Method Choice: Dataset is a subset of the 1987 National Indonesia Contraceptive Prevalence Survey.
19. Covertype: Forest CoverType dataset
20. Cryotherapy Dataset : This dataset contains information about wart treatment results of 90 patients using cryotherapy.
21. Cuff-Less Blood Pressure Estimation: This Data set provides preprocessed and cleaned vital signals which can be used in designing algorithms for cuff-less estimation of the blood pressure.
22. Daphnet Freezing of Gait: This dataset contains the annotated readings of 3 acceleration sensors at the hip and leg of Parkinson's disease patients that experience freezing of gait (FoG) during walking tasks.
23. Demospongiae: Marine sponges of the Demospongiae class classification domain.
24. Dermatology: Aim for this dataset is to determine the type of Eryhemato-Squamous Disease.
25. Diabetes 130-US hospitals for years 1999-2008: This data has been prepared to analyze factors related to readmission as well as other
outcomes pertaining to patients with diabetes.
26. Diabetic Retinopathy Debrecen Data Set: This dataset contains features extracted from the Messidor image set to predict whether an image contains signs of diabetic retinopathy or not.
27. Dorothea: DOROTHEA is a drug discovery dataset. Chemical compounds represented by structural molecular features must be classified as active (binding to thrombin) or inactive. This is one of 5 datasets of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge.
28. Early biomarkers of Parkinson’s disease based on natural connected speech: Predict a pattern of neurodegeneration in the dataset of speech features obtained from patients with early untreated Parkinson’s disease and patients at high risk developing Parkinson’s disease.
29. Echocardiogram: Data for classifying if patients will survive for at least one year after a heart attack
30. Ecoli: This data contains protein localization sites
31. EEG Eye State: The data set consists of 14 EEG values and a value indicating the eye state.
32. Epileptic Seizure Recognition: This dataset is a pre-processed and re-structured/reshaped version of a very commonly used dataset featuring epileptic seizure detection.
33. extention of Z-Alizadeh sani dataset: It was collected for CAD diagnosis.
34. Fertility: 100 volunteers provide a semen sample analyzed according to the WHO 2010 criteria. Sperm concentration are related to socio-demographic data, environmental factors, health status, and life habits
35. Forest type mapping: Multi-temporal remote sensing data of a forested area in Japan. The goal is to map different forest types using spectral data.
36. gene expression cancer RNA-Seq: This collection of data is part of the RNA-Seq (HiSeq) PANCAN data set, it is a random extraction of gene expressions of patients having different types of tumor: BRCA, KIRC, COAD, LUAD and PRAD.
37. Haberman's Survival: Dataset contains cases from study conducted on the survival of patients who had undergone surgery for breast cancer
38. HCC Survival: Hepatocellular Carcinoma dataset (HCC dataset) was collected at a University Hospital in Portugal. It contains real clinical data of 165 patients diagnosed with HCC.
39. Heart Disease: 4 databases: Cleveland, Hungary, Switzerland, and the VA Long Beach
40. Hepatitis: From G.Gong: CMU; Mostly Boolean or numeric-valued attribute types; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
41. HIV-1 protease cleavage: The data contains lists of octamers (8 amino acids) and a flag (-1 or 1) depending on whether HIV-1 protease will cleave in the central position (between amino acids 4 and 5).
42. Horse Colic: Well documented attributes; 368 instances with 28 attributes (continuous, discrete, and nominal); 30% missing values
43. ILPD (Indian Liver Patient Dataset): This data set contains 10 variables that are age, gender, total Bilirubin, direct Bilirubin, total proteins, albumin, A/G ratio, SGPT, SGOT and Alkphos.
44. Immunotherapy Dataset: This dataset contains information about wart treatment results of 90 patients using immunotherapy.
45. Iris: Famous database; from Fisher, 1936
46. KEGG Metabolic Reaction Network (Undirected): KEGG Metabolic pathways modeled as un-directed reaction network. Variety of graphical features presented.
47. KEGG Metabolic Relation Network (Directed): KEGG Metabolic pathways modeled as directed relation network. Variety of graphical features presented.
48. Localization Data for Person Activity: Data contains recordings of five people performing different activities. Each person wore four sensors (tags) while performing the same scenario five times.
49. LSVT Voice Rehabilitation: 126 samples from 14 participants, 309 features. Aim: assess whether voice rehabilitation treatment lead to phonations considered 'acceptable' or 'unacceptable' (binary class classification problem).
50. Lung Cancer: Lung cancer data; no attribute definitions
51. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
52. Mammographic Mass: Discrimination of benign and malignant mammographic masses based on BI-RADS attributes and the patient's age.
53. Mice Protein Expression: Expression levels of 77 proteins measured in the cerebral cortex of 8 classes of control and Down syndrome mice exposed to context fear conditioning, a task used to assess associative learning.
54. MicroMass: A dataset to explore machine learning approaches for the identification of microorganisms from mass-spectrometry data.
55. Molecular Biology (Promoter Gene Sequences): E. Coli promoter gene sequences (DNA) with partial domain theory
56. Molecular Biology (Protein Secondary Structure): From CMU connectionist bench repository; Classifies secondary structure of certain globular proteins
57. Molecular Biology (Splice-junction Gene Sequences): Primate splice-junction gene sequences (DNA) with associated imperfect domain theory
58. Mushroom: From Audobon Society Field Guide; mushrooms described in terms of physical characteristics; classification: poisonous or edible
59. One-hundred plant species leaves data set: Sixteen samples of leaf each of one-hundred plant species. For each sample, a shape descriptor, fine scale margin and texture histogram are given.
60. p53 Mutants: The goal is to model mutant p53 transcriptional activity (active vs inactive) based on data extracted from biophysical simulations.
61. Parkinson Speech Dataset with Multiple Types of Sound Recordings: The training data belongs to 20 Parkinson's Disease (PD) patients and 20 healthy subjects. From all subjects, multiple types of sound recordings (26) are taken.
62. Parkinsons: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Detection Dataset
63. Pima Indians Diabetes: From National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
64. Post-Operative Patient: Dataset of patient features
65. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
66. PubChem Bioassay Data: These highly imbalanced bioassay datasets are from the differing types of screening that can be performed using HTS technology. 21 datasets were created from 12 bioassays.
67. Quadruped Mammals: The file animals.c is a data generator of structured instances representing quadruped animals
68. Quality Assessment of Digital Colposcopies: This dataset explores the subjective quality assessment of digital colposcopies.
69. Reuters RCV1 RCV2 Multilingual, Multiview Text Categorization Test collection: This test collection contains feature characteristics of documents originally written in five different languages and their translations, over a common set of 6 categories.
70. seeds: Measurements of geometrical properties of kernels belonging to three different varieties of wheat. A soft X-ray technique and GRAINS package were used to construct all seven, real-valued attributes.
71. sEMG for Basic Hand movements: The “sEMG for Basic Hand movements” includes 2 databases of surface electromyographic signals of 6 hand movements using Delsys' EMG System. Healthy subjects conducted six daily life grasps.
72. Smartphone-Based Recognition of Human Activities and Postural Transitions: Activity recognition data set built from the recordings of 30 subjects performing basic activities and postural transitions while carrying a waist-mounted smartphone with embedded inertial sensors.
73. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
74. Soybean (Small): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
75. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
76. SPECTF Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
77. Statlog (Heart): This dataset is a heart disease database similar to a database already present in the repository (Heart Disease databases) but in a slightly different form
78. Tamilnadu Electricity Board Hourly Readings: This data can be effectively produced the result to fewer parameter of the Load profile can be reduced in the Database
79. Thoracic Surgery Data: The data is dedicated to classification problem related to the post-operative life expectancy in the lung cancer patients: class 1 - death within one year after surgery, class 2 - survival.
80. Thyroid Disease: 10 separate databases from Garavan Institute
81. Wilt: High-resolution Remote Sensing data set (Quickbird). Small number of training samples of diseased trees, large number for other land cover. Testing data set from stratified random sample of image.
82. Yeast: Predicting the Cellular Localization Sites of Proteins
83. Z-Alizadeh Sani: It was collected for CAD diagnosis.
84. Zoo: Artificial, 7 classes of animals