1. Soybean (Small): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
2. Mushroom: From Audobon Society Field Guide; mushrooms described in terms of physical characteristics; classification: poisonous or edible
3. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
4. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
5. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
6. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
7. Chess (King-Rook vs. King-Pawn): King+Rook versus King+Pawn on a7 (usually abbreviated KRKPA7).
8. Molecular Biology (Promoter Gene Sequences): E. Coli promoter gene sequences (DNA) with partial domain theory
9. Molecular Biology (Splice-junction Gene Sequences): Primate splice-junction gene sequences (DNA) with associated imperfect domain theory
10. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
11. Trains: 2 data formats (structured, one-instance-per-line)
12. Connect-4: Contains connect-4 positions
13. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.