1. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
2. Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Data (Restricted Access)
3. Shuttle Landing Control: Tiny database; all nominal values
4. LED Display Domain: From Classification and Regression Trees book; We provide here 2 C programs for generating sample databases
5. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
6. Lenses: Database for fitting contact lenses
7. Tic-Tac-Toe Endgame: Binary classification task on possible configurations of tic-tac-toe game
8. MONK's Problems: A set of three artificial domains over the same attribute space; Used to test a wide range of induction algorithms
9. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
10. Car Evaluation: Derived from simple hierarchical decision model, this database may be useful for testing constructive induction and structure discovery methods.
11. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.
12. Reuters-21578 Text Categorization Collection: This is a collection of documents that appeared on Reuters newswire in 1987. The documents were assembled and indexed with categories.
13. Syskill and Webert Web Page Ratings: This database contains HTML source of web pages plus the ratings of a single user on these web pages. Web pages are on four seperate subjects (Bands- recording artists; Goats; Sheep; and BioMedical)
14. HIV-1 protease cleavage: The data contains lists of octamers (8 amino acids) and a flag (-1 or 1) depending on whether HIV-1 protease will cleave in the central position (between amino acids 4 and 5).