1. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
2. US Census Data (1990): The USCensus1990raw data set contains a one percent sample of the Public Use Microdata Samples (PUMS) person records drawn from the full 1990 census sample.
3. Connectionist Bench (Nettalk Corpus): The file "nettalk.data" contains a list of 20,008 English words, along with a phonetic transcription for each word. The task is to train a network to produce the proper phonemes
4. Soybean (Small): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
5. Mushroom: From Audobon Society Field Guide; mushrooms described in terms of physical characteristics; classification: poisonous or edible
6. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
7. Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Data (Restricted Access)
8. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
9. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
10. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
11. Shuttle Landing Control: Tiny database; all nominal values
12. LED Display Domain: From Classification and Regression Trees book; We provide here 2 C programs for generating sample databases
13. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
14. Solar Flare: Each class attribute counts the number of solar flares of a certain class that occur in a 24 hour period
15. Chess (King-Rook vs. King-Pawn): King+Rook versus King+Pawn on a7 (usually abbreviated KRKPA7).
16. Molecular Biology (Promoter Gene Sequences): E. Coli promoter gene sequences (DNA) with partial domain theory
17. Lenses: Database for fitting contact lenses
18. Tic-Tac-Toe Endgame: Binary classification task on possible configurations of tic-tac-toe game
19. Molecular Biology (Splice-junction Gene Sequences): Primate splice-junction gene sequences (DNA) with associated imperfect domain theory
20. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
21. MONK's Problems: A set of three artificial domains over the same attribute space; Used to test a wide range of induction algorithms
22. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
23. Trains: 2 data formats (structured, one-instance-per-line)
24. Connect-4: Contains connect-4 positions
25. Car Evaluation: Derived from simple hierarchical decision model, this database may be useful for testing constructive induction and structure discovery methods.
26. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.
27. Anonymous Microsoft Web Data: Log of anonymous users of www.microsoft.com; predict areas of the web site a user visited based on data on other areas the user visited.
28. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
29. Plants: Data has been extracted from the USDA plants database. It contains all plants (species and genera) in the database and the states of USA and Canada where they occur.