1. US Census Data (1990): The USCensus1990raw data set contains a one percent sample of the Public Use Microdata Samples (PUMS) person records drawn from the full 1990 census sample.
2. Trains: 2 data formats (structured, one-instance-per-line)
3. Tic-Tac-Toe Endgame: Binary classification task on possible configurations of tic-tac-toe game
4. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
5. Soybean (Small): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
6. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
7. Solar Flare: Each class attribute counts the number of solar flares of a certain class that occur in a 24 hour period
8. Shuttle Landing Control: Tiny database; all nominal values
9. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
10. Plants: Data has been extracted from the USDA plants database. It contains all plants (species and genera) in the database and the states of USA and Canada where they occur.
11. PANDOR: PANDOR is a novel and publicly available dataset for online recommendation provided by Purch (http://www.purch.com/).
12. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.
13. Mushroom: From Audobon Society Field Guide; mushrooms described in terms of physical characteristics; classification: poisonous or edible
14. MONK's Problems: A set of three artificial domains over the same attribute space; Used to test a wide range of induction algorithms
15. Molecular Biology (Splice-junction Gene Sequences): Primate splice-junction gene sequences (DNA) with associated imperfect domain theory
16. Molecular Biology (Promoter Gene Sequences): E. Coli promoter gene sequences (DNA) with partial domain theory
17. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
18. Lenses: Database for fitting contact lenses
19. LED Display Domain: From Classification and Regression Trees book; We provide here 2 C programs for generating sample databases
20. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
21. Connectionist Bench (Nettalk Corpus): The file "nettalk.data" contains a list of 20,008 English words, along with a phonetic transcription for each word. The task is to train a network to produce the proper phonemes
22. Connect-4: Contains connect-4 positions
23. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
24. Chess (King-Rook vs. King-Pawn): King+Rook versus King+Pawn on a7 (usually abbreviated KRKPA7).
25. Car Evaluation: Derived from simple hierarchical decision model, this database may be useful for testing constructive induction and structure discovery methods.
26. Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Data (Restricted Access)
27. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
28. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
29. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
30. Anonymous Microsoft Web Data: Log of anonymous users of www.microsoft.com; predict areas of the web site a user visited based on data on other areas the user visited.