1. Trains: 2 data formats (structured, one-instance-per-line)
2. Soybean (Small): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
3. Molecular Biology (Promoter Gene Sequences): E. Coli promoter gene sequences (DNA) with partial domain theory
4. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
5. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
6. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
7. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
8. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
9. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
10. Solar Flare: Each class attribute counts the number of solar flares of a certain class that occur in a 24 hour period
11. Molecular Biology (Splice-junction Gene Sequences): Primate splice-junction gene sequences (DNA) with associated imperfect domain theory
12. Chess (King-Rook vs. King-Pawn): King+Rook versus King+Pawn on a7 (usually abbreviated KRKPA7).
13. Mushroom: From Audobon Society Field Guide; mushrooms described in terms of physical characteristics; classification: poisonous or edible
14. Plants: Data has been extracted from the USDA plants database. It contains all plants (species and genera) in the database and the states of USA and Canada where they occur.
15. Connect-4: Contains connect-4 positions
16. US Census Data (1990): The USCensus1990raw data set contains a one percent sample of the Public Use Microdata Samples (PUMS) person records drawn from the full 1990 census sample.