1. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
2. Soybean (Small): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
3. Mushroom: From Audobon Society Field Guide; mushrooms described in terms of physical characteristics; classification: poisonous or edible
4. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
5. Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Data (Restricted Access)
6. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
7. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
8. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
9. Shuttle Landing Control: Tiny database; all nominal values
10. LED Display Domain: From Classification and Regression Trees book; We provide here 2 C programs for generating sample databases
11. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
12. Chess (King-Rook vs. King-Pawn): King+Rook versus King+Pawn on a7 (usually abbreviated KRKPA7).
13. Molecular Biology (Promoter Gene Sequences): E. Coli promoter gene sequences (DNA) with partial domain theory
14. Lenses: Database for fitting contact lenses
15. Tic-Tac-Toe Endgame: Binary classification task on possible configurations of tic-tac-toe game
16. Molecular Biology (Splice-junction Gene Sequences): Primate splice-junction gene sequences (DNA) with associated imperfect domain theory
17. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
18. MONK's Problems: A set of three artificial domains over the same attribute space; Used to test a wide range of induction algorithms
19. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
20. Trains: 2 data formats (structured, one-instance-per-line)
21. Connect-4: Contains connect-4 positions
22. Car Evaluation: Derived from simple hierarchical decision model, this database may be useful for testing constructive induction and structure discovery methods.
23. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.
24. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.