1. Chess (Domain Theories): 6 different domain theories for generating legal moves of chess
2. Diabetes: This diabetes dataset is from AIM '94
3. DGP2 - The Second Data Generation Program: Generates application domains based on specific parameters, number of features, and proportion of positive to negative examples
4. Document Understanding: Five concepts, expressed as predicates, to be learned
5. EBL Domain Theories: Assorted small-scale domain theories
6. ICU: Data set prepared for the use of participants for the 1994 AAAI Spring Symposium on Artificial Intelligence in Medicine.
7. Logic Theorist: All code for Logic Theorist
8. Mobile Robots: Learning concepts from sensor data of a mobile robot; set of data sets
9. Othello Domain Theory: Used in research to generate features for an inductive learning system
10. Prodigy: Assorted domains like blocksworld, eightpuzzle, and schedworld.
11. Qualitative Structure Activity Relationships: Two sets of datasets are given: pyrimidines and triazines
12. Statlog Project: Various Databases: Vehicle silhouttes, Landsat Sattelite, Shuttle, Australian Credit Approval, Heart Disease, Image Segmentation, German Credit
13. Undocumented: Various datasets without documentation (feel free to explore!)
14. E. Coli Genes: Data giving characteristics of each ORF (potential gene) in the E. coli genome. Sequence, homology (similarity to other genes) and structural information, and function (if known) are provided.
15. M. Tuberculosis Genes: Data giving characteristics of each ORF (potential gene) in the M. tuberculosis bacterium. Sequence, homology (similarity to other genes) and structural information, and function (if known) are provided
16. UNIX User Data: This file contains 9 sets of sanitized user data drawn from the command histories of 8 UNIX computer users at Purdue over the course of up to 2 years.
17. Economic Sanctions: Domain Theory on Economic Sanctions; Undocumented
18. Protein Data: Undocumented
19. OpinRank Review Dataset: This data set contains user reviews of cars and and hotels collected from Tripadvisor (~259,000
reviews) and Edmunds (~42,230 reviews).
20. Predict keywords activities in a online social media: The data from Twitter was collected during 360 consecutive days. It was done by querying 1497 English keywords sampled from Wikipedia. This dataset is proposed in a Learning to rank setting.
21. Opinosis Opinion ⁄ Review: This dataset contains sentences extracted from user reviews on a given topic. Example topics are “performance of Toyota Camry” and “sound quality of ipod nano”.
22. Labor Relations: From Collective Bargaining Review
23. Bach Chorales: Time-series data based on chorales; challenge is to learn generative grammar; data in Lisp
24. Kinship: Relational dataset
25. EMG dataset in Lower Limb: 3 different exercises: sitting, standing and walking in the muscles: biceps femoris, vastus medialis, rectus femoris and semitendinosus addition to goniometry in the exercises.
26. Moral Reasoner: Horn-clause model that qualitatively simulates moral reasoning; Theory includes negated literals
27. Abscisic Acid Signaling Network: The objective is to determine the set of boolean rules that describe the interactions of the nodes within this plant signaling network. The dataset includes 300 separate boolean pseudodynamic simulations using an asynchronous update scheme.
28. Function Finding: Cases collected mostly from investigations in physical science; intention is to evaluate function-finding algorithms
29. Student Loan Relational: Student Loan Relational Domain
30. Twenty Newsgroups: This data set consists of 20000 messages taken from 20 newsgroups.
31. Entree Chicago Recommendation Data: This data contains a record of user interactions with the Entree Chicago restaurant recommendation system.
32. Pseudo Periodic Synthetic Time Series: This data set is designed for testing indexing schemes in time series databases. The data appears highly periodic, but never exactly repeats itself.
33. NSF Research Award Abstracts 1990-2003: This data set consists of (a) 129,000 abstracts describing NSF awards for basic research, (b) bag-of-word data files extracted from the abstracts, (c) a list of words used for indexing the bag-of-word
34. El Nino: The data set contains oceanographic and surface meteorological readings taken from a series of buoys positioned throughout the equatorial Pacific.
35. MSNBC.com Anonymous Web Data: This data describes the page visits of users who visited msnbc.com on September 28, 1999. Visits are recorded at the level of URL category (see description) and are recorded in time order.
36. UbiqLog (smartphone lifelogging): UbiqLog is the smartphone lifelogging tool that runs on the smartphone of 35 users for about 2 months.
37. KASANDR: KASANDR is a novel, publicly available collection for recommendation systems that records the behavior of customers of the European leader in e-Commerce advertising, Kelkoo.