1. Badges: Badges labeled with a "+" or "-" as a function of a person's name
2. Perfume Data: This data consists of odors of 20 different perfumes. Data was obtained by using a handheld odor meter (OMX-GR sensor) per second for 28 seconds period.
3. Bach Chorales: Time-series data based on chorales; challenge is to learn generative grammar; data in Lisp
4. ISTANBUL STOCK EXCHANGE: Data sets includes returns of Istanbul Stock Exchange with seven other international index; SP, DAX, FTSE, NIKKEI, BOVESPA, MSCE_EU, MSCI_EM from Jun 5, 2009 to Feb 22, 2011.
5. Planning Relax: The dataset concerns with the classification of two mental stages from recorded EEG signals: Planning (during imagination of motor act) and Relax state.
6. Divorce Predictors data set: Participants completed the “Personal Information Form” and “Divorce Predictors Scale”.
7. Divorce Predictors data set: Participants completed the Personal Information Form and Divorce Predictors Scale.
8. Northix: Northix is designed to be a schema matching benchmark problem for data integration of two entity relationship databases.