1. Gait Classification: Gait is considered a biometric criterion. Therefore, we tried to classify people with gait analysis with this gait data set.
2. Multi-view Brain Networks: Multi-layer brain network datasets derived from the resting-state electroencephalography (EEG) data.
3. COVID-19 Surveillance: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Surveillance.
4. Person Classification Gait Data: Gait is considered a biometric criterion. Therefore, we tried to classify people with gait analysis with this gait data set.
5. Monolithic Columns in Troad and Mysia Region: These data have been constituted to clarify the distribution in Northwestern Anatolia of the monolithic columns produced in the ancient granite quarries located in Troad and Mysia Regions.
6. Monolithic Columns in Troad and Mysia Region: These data have been constituted to clarify the distribution in Northwestern Anatolia of the monolithic columns produced in the ancient granite quarries located in Troad and Mysia Regions.
7. Vehicle routing and scheduling problems: Data collection was conducted through notes taken during the distribution of orders in a courier company that operates in the region and in the city of São Paulo (Brazil).
8. Cervical Cancer Behavior Risk: The dataset contains 19 attributes regarding ca cervix behavior risk with class label is ca_cervix with 1 and 0 as values which means the respondent with and without ca cervix, respectively.
9. Chemical Composition of Ceramic Samples: Classify ceramic samples based on their chemical composition from energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence
10. SCADI: First self-care activities dataset based on ICF-CY.
11. Discrete Tone Image Dataset: Discrete Tone Images(DTI)are available which needs to be analyzed in detail. Here, we created this dataset for those who do research in DTI.
12. Parkinson Disease Spiral Drawings Using Digitized Graphics Tablet: Handwriting database consists of 62 PWP(People with Parkinson) and 15 healthy individuals. Three types of recordings (Static Spiral Test, Dynamic Spiral Test and Stability Test) are taken.
13. OCT data & Color Fundus Images of Left & Right Eyes: This dataset contains OCT data (in mat format) and color fundus data (in jpg format) of left & right eyes of 50 healthy persons.
14. Gastrointestinal Lesions in Regular Colonoscopy: This dataset contains features extracted from colonoscopy videos used to detect gastrointestinal lesions. It contains 76 lesions: 15 serrated adenomas, 21 hyperplastic lesions and 40 adenoma.
15. Improved Spiral Test Using Digitized Graphics Tablet for Monitoring Parkinson’s Disease: Handwriting database consists of 25 PWP(People with Parkinson) and 15 healthy individuals.Three types of recordings (Static Spiral Test, Dynamic Spiral Test and Stability Test) are taken.
16. Gas sensor array under flow modulation: The data set contains 58 time series acquired from 16 chemical sensors under gas flow modulation conditions. The sensors were exposed to different gaseous binary mixtures of acetone and ethanol.
17. StoneFlakes: Stone flakes are waste products of the stone tool production in
the prehistoric era. The variables are means of geometric and
stylistic features of the flakes contained in different inventories.
18. Predict keywords activities in a online social media: The data from Twitter was collected during 360 consecutive days. It was done by querying 1497 English keywords sampled from Wikipedia. This dataset is proposed in a Learning to rank setting.
19. Trains: 2 data formats (structured, one-instance-per-line)
20. Challenger USA Space Shuttle O-Ring: Task: predict the number of O-rings that experience thermal distress on a flight at 31 degrees F given data on the previous 23 shuttle flights
21. Post-Operative Patient: Dataset of patient features
22. Lung Cancer: Lung cancer data; no attribute definitions
23. Lenses: Database for fitting contact lenses
24. Labor Relations: From Collective Bargaining Review
25. Shuttle Landing Control: Tiny database; all nominal values
26. Soybean (Small): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
27. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
28. Sponge: Data on sponges; Attributes in spanish