1. Bach Choral Harmony: The data set is composed of 60 chorales (5665 events) by J.S. Bach (1675-1750).
Each event of each chorale is labelled using 1 among 101 chord labels and described
through 14 features.
2. Molecular Biology (Splice-junction Gene Sequences): Primate splice-junction gene sequences (DNA) with associated imperfect domain theory
3. Educational Process Mining (EPM): A Learning Analytics Data Set: Educational Process Mining data set is built from the recordings of 115 subjects' activities through a logging application while learning with an educational simulator.
4. Cargo 2000 Freight Tracking and Tracing: Sanitized and anonymized Cargo 2000 (C2K) airfreight tracking and tracing events, covering five months of business execution (3,942 process instances, 7,932 transport legs, 56,082 activities).
5. BLE RSSI Dataset for Indoor localization and Navigation: This dataset contains RSSI readings gathered from an array of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) iBeacons in a real-world and operational indoor environment for localization and navigation purposes.
6. Incident management process enriched event log: This event log was extracted from data gathered from the audit system of an instance of the ServiceNow platform used by an IT company and enriched with data loaded from a relational database.
7. EEG Eye State: The data set consists of 14 EEG values and a value indicating the eye state.
8. clickstream data for online shopping: The dataset contains information on clickstream from online store offering clothing for pregnant women.
9. microblogPCU: MicroblogPCU data is crawled from sina weibo microblog[http://weibo.com/]. This data can be used to study machine learning methods as well as do some social network research.
10. UJIIndoorLoc-Mag: The UJIIndoorLoc-Mag is an indoor localization database to test Indoor Positioning System that rely on Earth's magnetic field variations.
11. Geo-Magnetic field and WLAN dataset for indoor localisation from wristband and smartphone: A multisource and multivariate dataset for indoor localisation methods based on WLAN and Geo-Magnetic ﬁeld ﬁngerprinting
12. Wearable Computing: Classification of Body Postures and Movements (PUC-Rio): A dataset with 5 classes (sitting-down, standing-up, standing, walking, and sitting) collected on 8 hours of activities of 4 healthy subjects. We also established a baseline performance index.
13. Human Activity Recognition from Continuous Ambient Sensor Data: This dataset represents ambient data collected in homes with volunteer residents. Data are collected continuously while residents perform their normal routines.
14. SML2010: This dataset is collected from a monitor system mounted in a domotic house. It corresponds to approximately 40 days of monitoring data.
15. Pedestrian in Traffic Dataset: This data-set contains a number of pedestrian tracks recorded from a vehicle driving in a town in southern Germany. The data is particularly well-suited for multi-agent motion prediction tasks.
16. CNNpred: CNN-based stock market prediction using a diverse set of variables: This dataset contains several daily features of S&P 500, NASDAQ Composite, Dow Jones Industrial Average, RUSSELL 2000, and NYSE Composite from 2010 to 2017.
17. Gesture Phase Segmentation: The dataset is composed by features extracted from 7 videos with people gesticulating, aiming at studying Gesture Phase Segmentation. It contains 50 attributes divided into two files for each video.
18. Grammatical Facial Expressions: This dataset supports the development of models that make possible to interpret Grammatical Facial Expressions from Brazilian Sign Language (Libras).
19. Hybrid Indoor Positioning Dataset from WiFi RSSI, Bluetooth and magnetometer: The dataset was created for the comparison and evaluation of hybrid indoor positioning methods. The dataset presented contains data from W-LAN and Bluetooth interfaces, and Magnetometer.
20. Ozone Level Detection: Two ground ozone level data sets are included in this collection. One is the eight hour peak set (eighthr.data), the other is the one hour peak set (onehr.data). Those data were collected from 1998 to 2004 at the Houston, Galveston and Brazoria area.
21. Wall-Following Robot Navigation Data: The data were collected as the SCITOS G5 robot navigates through the room following the wall in a clockwise direction, for 4 rounds, using 24 ultrasound sensors arranged circularly around its 'waist'.