1. Japanese Credit Screening: Includes domain theory (generated by talking to Japanese domain experts); data in Lisp
2. Stock portfolio performance: The data set of performances of weighted scoring stock portfolios are obtained with mixture design from the US stock market historical database.
3. Real estate valuation data set: The “real estate valuation” is a regression problem. The market historical data set of real estate valuation are collected from Sindian Dist., New Taipei City, Taiwan.
4. Wholesale customers: The data set refers to clients of a wholesale distributor. It includes the annual spending in monetary units (m.u.) on diverse product categories
5. Facebook metrics: Facebook performance metrics of a renowned cosmetic's brand Facebook page.
6. ISTANBUL STOCK EXCHANGE: Data sets includes returns of Istanbul Stock Exchange with seven other international index; SP, DAX, FTSE, NIKKEI, BOVESPA, MSCE_EU, MSCI_EM from Jun 5, 2009 to Feb 22, 2011.
7. Credit Approval: This data concerns credit card applications; good mix of attributes
8. Statlog (Australian Credit Approval): This file concerns credit card applications. This database exists elsewhere in the repository (Credit Screening Database) in a slightly different form
9. Absenteeism at work: The database was created with records of absenteeism at work from July 2007 to July 2010 at a courier company in Brazil.
10. Blood Transfusion Service Center: Data taken from the Blood Transfusion Service Center in Hsin-Chu City in Taiwan -- this is a classification problem.
11. Statlog (German Credit Data): This dataset classifies people described by a set of attributes as good or bad credit risks. Comes in two formats (one all numeric). Also comes with a cost matrix
12. CNAE-9: This is a data set containing 1080 documents of free text business descriptions of Brazilian companies categorized into a
subset of 9 categories
13. Cargo 2000 Freight Tracking and Tracing: Sanitized and anonymized Cargo 2000 (C2K) airfreight tracking and tracing events, covering five months of business execution (3,942 process instances, 7,932 transport legs, 56,082 activities).
14. Wine Quality: Two datasets are included, related to red and white vinho verde wine samples, from the north of Portugal. The goal is to model wine quality based on physicochemical tests (see [Cortez et al., 2009], http://www3.dsi.uminho.pt/pcortez/wine/).
15. Facebook Live Sellers in Thailand: Facebook pages of 10 Thai fashion and cosmetics retail sellers. Posts of a different nature (video, photos, statuses, and links). Engagement metrics consist of comments, shares, and reactions.
16. Polish companies bankruptcy data: The dataset is about bankruptcy prediction of Polish companies.The bankrupt companies were analyzed in the period 2000-2012, while the still operating companies were evaluated from 2007 to 2013.
17. Online Shoppers Purchasing Intention Dataset: Of the 12,330 sessions in the dataset,
84.5% (10,422) were negative class samples that did not
end with shopping, and the rest (1908) were positive class
samples ending with shopping.
18. default of credit card clients: This research aimed at the case of customers’ default payments in Taiwan and compares the predictive accuracy of probability of default among six data mining methods.
19. Online News Popularity: This dataset summarizes a heterogeneous set of features about articles published by Mashable in a period of two years. The goal is to predict the number of shares in social networks (popularity).
20. Bank Marketing: The data is related with direct marketing campaigns (phone calls) of a Portuguese banking institution. The classification goal is to predict if the client will subscribe a term deposit (variable y).
21. Incident management process enriched event log: This event log was extracted from data gathered from the audit system of an instance of the ServiceNow platform used by an IT company and enriched with data loaded from a relational database.
22. Online Retail: This is a transnational data set which contains all the transactions occurring between 01/12/2010 and 09/12/2011 for a UK-based and registered non-store online retail.
23. Online Retail II: A real online retail transaction data set of two years.