1. Smartphone-Based Recognition of Human Activities and Postural Transitions: Activity recognition data set built from the recordings of 30 subjects performing basic activities and postural transitions while carrying a waist-mounted smartphone with embedded inertial sensors.
2. Simulated Falls and Daily Living Activities Data Set: 20 falls and 16 daily living activities were performed by 17 volunteers with 5 repetitions while wearing 6 sensors (3.060 instances) that attached to their head, chest, waist, wrist, thigh and ankle.
3. Simulated data for survival modelling: A variety of survival data, with carefully controlled event and censor rates, is available to allow people to develop and test new approaches to survival modelling.
4. sEMG for Basic Hand movements: The sEMG for Basic Hand movements includes 2 databases of surface electromyographic signals of 6 hand movements using Delsys' EMG System. Healthy subjects conducted six daily life grasps.
5. Localization Data for Person Activity: Data contains recordings of five people performing different activities. Each person wore four sensors (tags) while performing the same scenario five times.
6. ICU: Data set prepared for the use of participants for the 1994 AAAI Spring Symposium on Artificial Intelligence in Medicine.
7. Hungarian Chickenpox Cases: A spatio-temporal dataset of weekly chickenpox cases from Hungary. The dataset consists of a county-level adjacency matrix and time series of the county-level reported cases between 2005 and 2015.
8. Horton General Hospital: Horton General Hospital is in the town Banbury not far from Oxford, UK.
9. Epileptic Seizure Recognition: This dataset is a pre-processed and re-structured/reshaped version of a very commonly used dataset featuring epileptic seizure detection.
10. EMG data for gestures: These are files of raw EMG data recorded by MYO Thalmic bracelet
11. EEG Steady-State Visual Evoked Potential Signals: This database consists on 30 subjects performing Brain Computer Interface for Steady State Visual Evoked Potentials (BCI-SSVEP).
12. EEG Eye State: The data set consists of 14 EEG values and a value indicating the eye state.
13. EEG Database: This data arises from a large study to examine EEG correlates of genetic predisposition to alcoholism. It contains measurements from 64 electrodes placed on the scalp sampled at 256 Hz
14. Diabetes: This diabetes dataset is from AIM '94
15. Daphnet Freezing of Gait: This dataset contains the annotated readings of 3 acceleration sensors at the hip and leg of Parkinson's disease patients that experience freezing of gait (FoG) during walking tasks.
16. Breath Metabolomics: Breath analysis is a pivotal method for biological phenotyping. In a pilot study, 100 experiments with four subjects have been performed to study the reproducibility of this technique.
17. Bar Crawl: Detecting Heavy Drinking: Accelerometer and transdermal alcohol content data from a college bar crawl. Used to predict heavy drinking episodes via mobile data.
18. Bar Crawl: Detecting Heavy Drinking: Accelerometer and transdermal alcohol content data from a college bar crawl. Used to predict heavy drinking episodes via mobile data.