1. EEG Database: This data arises from a large study to examine EEG correlates of genetic predisposition to alcoholism. It contains measurements from 64 electrodes placed on the scalp sampled at 256 Hz
2. Horton General Hospital: Horton General Hospital is in the town Banbury not far from Oxford, UK.
3. Breath Metabolomics: Breath analysis is a pivotal method for biological phenotyping. In a pilot study, 100 experiments with four subjects have been performed to study the reproducibility of this technique.
4. Hungarian Chickenpox Cases: A spatio-temporal dataset of weekly chickenpox cases from Hungary. The dataset consists of a county-level adjacency matrix and time series of the county-level reported cases between 2005 and 2015.
5. Daphnet Freezing of Gait: This dataset contains the annotated readings of 3 acceleration sensors at the hip and leg of Parkinson's disease patients that experience freezing of gait (FoG) during walking tasks.